June 30 2009 12:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
click here for link
there's the link

summary:
Argent Tournament begins
-----
Shaman totem bar. excellent addition.

-----
a bunch of mount changes. check the link for all the info on that.

new cat and bear forms for druids

------
annnd last and probably least a new battleground

VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
June 30 2009 12:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
General

* Construction of the Crusaders' Coliseum is complete. Testing not yet available. New raid normal and heroic modes for the Crusaders' Coliseum can be toggled using the Dungeon Difficulty setting. This applies to 10 and 25 player versions. 10 player (normal), 25 player (normal), 10 player (heroic) and 25 player (heroic) all share separate raid lockout timers.
o Trial of the Champion
+ 5 player (normal and heroic mode) dungeon.
+ Daily quest added to the heroic daily dungeon quest giver.
o Trial of the Crusader
+ 10 and 25 player (normal mode) raid dungeon.
o Trial of the Grand Crusader
+ 10 and 25 player (heroic mode) raid dungeon.
+ Crusaders' Tribute: Active on heroic difficulty only, the tribute system will limit players on the number of attempts the raid is allotted each week. Additional rewards can be earned depending on the number of attempts left in the tribute run each week when the final boss is defeated.
* Isle of Conquest, the new 40 vs. 40 player siege-style battleground is now available for testing.
o Two level brackets are available: 71-79 and 80.
o Defend the walls of your keep and protect your general by killing enemy players and destroying their siege vehicles.
o Capture the Docks, Airship Hangar, or Siege Workshop for access to destructive siege vehicles or strategic attacks on your enemy's base.
o Capture the Oil Derrick or Cobalt Mine for their resources to garner reinforcements and a steady flow of bonus honor.
o To claim victory, bust through the enemy's keep walls (or find other ways to get inside) and kill their general, or obliterate your opponents until their reinforcements are depleted.
* The Argent Tournament Expands
o All new Argent Crusader daily quests and rewards have been added for players with the Crusader title. Rewards include a new Argent Crusader banner and tabard (which can port players to the tournament grounds), a mounted squire (can periodically run bank, mail or vendor errands for the player), a paladin-exclusive Argent Crusader Charger mount, and new heirloom items.
o All new Silver Covenant and Sunreaver daily quests and rewards have been added for players exalted with these factions. Rewards include tabards, new ground and flying mounts, and a new pet.
o The Black Knight returns. Follow the continued story line as the saga unfolds before you.
* New druid art for cat and bear forms has been added. There are now five unique color schemes for each form and faction. Changing hair color (night elves) or skin tone (tauren) via the barbershop will change the look of one's cat and bear forms.
* Portals from Orgrimmar and Stormwind have been added leading players to the Stair of Destiny at the Dark Portal. Once there, players can access a flight path directly from the Stair of Destiny to Shattrath.
* A new zeppelin docking ramp has been added to Thunder Bluff allowing Horde players easier transport to and from Orgrimmar.
* The local Postal Service has grown tired of walking so far each day to collect mail and have decided to install a large number of new mailboxes to Stormwind, Undercity, Darnassus and Orgrimmar.
* Northrend Children's Week has arrived in Dalaran! Players can find out more by visiting the Eventide District.
* Copied Test Realm characters will no longer be copied with their achievement history in order to better facilitate the character copy process.

AndrewSweetBassist
Stubborn bastard
1,607 Posts
32/M/IN

offline   (10)
June 30 2009 1:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Isle of Conquest sounds like it'll be really fun.
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
June 30 2009 1:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: AndrewSweetBassist

Isle of Conquest sounds like it'll be really fun.

yeah the more I read about it the cooler it sounded. Didn't realize it was 40 vs 40.
JoshWX
FFFFFFFFFF
870 Posts
31/M/MD

offline   (1)
June 30 2009 2:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
They are working on a way to change your faction, not too happy about this considering I've leveled the same class over again that I had on Alliance over to Horde.

We wanted to give everyone a very early heads-up that, in response to player requests, we're developing a new service for World of Warcraft that will allow players to change their faction from Alliance to Horde or Horde to Alliance. There's still much work to do and many details to iron out, but the basic idea is that players will be able to use the service to transform an existing character into a roughly equivalent character of the opposing faction on the same realm. Players who ended up creating and leveling up characters on the opposite factions from their friends have been asking for this type of functionality for some time, and we're pleased to be getting closer to being able to deliver it.

As with all of the features and services we offer, we intend to incorporate the faction-change service in a way that won't disrupt the gameplay experience on the realms, and there will be some rules involved with when and how the service can be used. The number of variables involved increases the complexity of implementing this service, but we plan to take the time needed to ensure that it lives up to expectations before officially rolling it out. We'll go into much more detail on all of this here at http://www.WorldofWarcraft.com as development progresses. In the meantime, we wanted to let you know that because this type of functionality requires extensive internal testing well in advance of release, you may be seeing bits and pieces of the service in the test builds we use for the public test realms moving forward.

Erie Ed
Dog pound
20,398 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (21)
June 30 2009 5:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
once again glad I'm not playing this any more
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
June 30 2009 5:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Erie Ed

don't know why. shit is starting to get awesome again.
deadlift
sees air
15,543 Posts
66/M/NA

offline   (18)
June 30 2009 10:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I miss open beta and prelude Lineage 2.
Erie Ed
Dog pound
20,398 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (21)
June 30 2009 10:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Wes Mantooth

Well I guess my main reason is because I was burnt out from TBC. We busted our ass through Sunwell Plateau and I got burned out from all that raiding....Plus I really didn't want to level 70 through 80 either that got old quick. I'm just not the MMO type Ill stick with CoD MW and MW2 :)
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
July 2 2009 12:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by:Wes Mantooth

Well I guess my main reason is because I was burnt out from TBC. We busted our ass through Sunwell Plateau and I got burned out from all that raiding....Plus I really didn't want to level 70 through 80 either that got old quick. I'm just not the MMO type Ill stick with CoD MW and MW2 :)

I took a break for almost a year before I got back into it. Aludar content looks sick and I'll be damned if I don't get a chance to tank Arthas while it means something
Danforth
some guy
8,949 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (1)
July 4 2009 7:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The new druid art looks so so so good. About time they did something about that.

I'd almost consider starting up again if I hadn't sold my account. My friends account has a 54 warrior and 35 druid and he quit before TBC so I'm feeling the temptation once again. Only this time I don't have 80's to lure me into the raiding rut haha.
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
July 5 2009 12:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
warriors are a pain in the ass to play once you get to end game. people are so anal about the most minuscule things.
dickferbraynz
ass
969 Posts
66/M/ID

July 5 2009 10:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
shaman totem bar. fuck yes.

feels good to be a shaman
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
July 9 2009 12:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my warrior is so fucking broke right now
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,867 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
July 9 2009 1:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dorks
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
July 11 2009 1:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Brickhouse you should get an account. we could use some extra DPS.

forum Dorks R Us ›› upcoming WoW Patch 3.2 ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: upcoming WoW Patch 3.2

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?