forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› N.O-Explode ›› new reply Post Reply
talking shit

talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 24 2009 10:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I know a couple people on here use it..what are your thoughts??
brian.
new cocks
146,075 Posts
34/M/IL

offline   (9)
August 24 2009 10:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
seemed to give me a more focus, which lead to being a bit more pumped up, so i probably moved up a few pounds quicker than i would have without it. i think its easy to peak out on, so once you hit that peak, take some time off of it, then get back into it.
talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 24 2009 11:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:HughMotherFuckinHef

My mother takes N.O explode. her bench press has gotten out of control

it might be the box of wine but who knows
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,860 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
August 24 2009 11:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
box o wine bench is mighty
talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 24 2009 11:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
haha! it will make you an animal in the gym!
nobodygotstylelikeus
Time Husk
8,368 Posts
F/NA

offline   (1)
August 24 2009 12:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
heres my review from the other thread but now I've been using for about a month and up about 8 lbs.

-----

Been using No-Xplode for about 2 weeks now and have seen great results. Stamina and focus that I am getting from this stuff is great. I've put on about 5 lbs of what I am guessing is muscle since starting to use the stuff. No stomach aches or shakiness like I've read in some reviews. Still only taking a little more then 1 scoop and haven't seen too much of a drop in energy. I'll probably end up cycling with this stuff for month, then a week or two off, then back on.

Only downfall of the stuff is that it's hard for me to fall asleep for awhile on nights that I take it. I normally take around 6:15 PM, if I do then I'm pretty much guaranteed to not fall asleep until at least Midnight.
talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 24 2009 12:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
word...u are the reason i actually bought this stuff.ill use it and see what happens
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
August 24 2009 1:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I love it but the creatine made me put on some water weight anf I'm working on dropping the pounds now. But overall its my favorite product.
nobodygotstylelikeus
Time Husk
8,368 Posts
F/NA

offline   (1)
August 24 2009 1:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:WREN

I love it but the creatine made me put on some water weight anf I'm working on dropping the pounds now. But overall its my favorite product.

wren - you try out volumaize any further other then that sample?
talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 24 2009 2:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
This stuff makes you feel like you just did massive lines of code!!
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
August 26 2009 10:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
The jitters go away after a few uses. I think your body just needs to get used to it. The first day i ever took the stuff i thought i could flip a car.

As for the Volumaize stuff. I took the sample and didn't notice anything but did research on it and said you won't really notice the effects for atleast 3 uses. I ordered a container of it but saw cheap RTD's at the vitamin shoppe so i tried one. I've only used it for my MMA training but i didn't feel as dead at the end of the workout as i normally would. Actually i should rephrase that and say that i felt like recovered very quickly afterwards. Normally when i finish a session of training, i tend to feel like i worked out. Last night i was recovered before i got halfway home.

could all be in my head but i liked what i felt.

i heard you should stack with NO-Xplode, Volumaize, and Cellmass for great results.
talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 26 2009 10:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I m using whey protein and creatine with it.. I don't know about other stuff
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
August 26 2009 10:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
there is creatine in the no-explode...you don't need to take anymore of it.

Whey is a must after workouts.

Basically N.O-Xplode is a pre-workout supplement, Volumaize is a during workout supplement, and CellMass is a post-workout supplement.
talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 26 2009 10:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:WREN

there is creatine in the no-explode...you don't need to take anymore of it.

Whey is a must after workouts.

Basically N.O-Xplode is a pre-workout supplement, Volumaize is a during workout supplement, and CellMass is a post-workout supplement.

I wasn't sure if I should stop taking the creatine but ill take your word..I guess cellmass is for recovering?
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
August 26 2009 11:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
CellMass also has creatine in it but i don't think its alot. I would just think taking a straight creatine supplement ontop of another supplement that already has a bunch it it would be too much.

CellMass is for recovery but since BSN can be on the more expensive side you probably could find some other recovery produce to use. I've heard good things about Anabolic Halo (i think thats the stuff).
talking shit
talking shit
8,982 Posts
19/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 26 2009 11:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Cool thanks for the info
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› N.O-Explode ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: N.O-Explode

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject