all threads All Threads ›› Backed ›› new reply Post Reply
XWHISKEYX

Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
September 2 2009 4:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I know Ted can be a bit extreme and all but I can get behind the general message here:

$$$ ERIK $$$
Time Husk
7,868 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline   (7)
September 2 2009 4:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I agree.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 2 2009 4:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
very nice
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 2 2009 4:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: $$$ ERIK $$$

I agree.

But this is kind of interesting considering the state you live in is pretty close to CA with it's ridiculous gun laws.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,775 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 2 2009 4:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:$$$ ERIK $$$

I agree.

Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 2 2009 4:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

I agree.

And you told me if I conceal carried a gun onto your property that you would call the cops on me. Jesus Christ.
$$$ ERIK $$$
Time Husk
7,868 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline   (7)
September 2 2009 4:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tryandchangeme

I agree.

But this is kind of interesting considering the state you live in is pretty close to CA with it's ridiculous gun laws.

Yeah, but it doesn't mean I have to agree with the laws in my state. All I know is that when I was going to school in Newark NJ, I would have felt a lot safer walking around at night if I had a gun on me. Since that wasn't possible, I kept a retractable police baton.

I plan on getting a gun as soon as I have the disposable income to buy something nice.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 2 2009 4:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I can tell you with 100% certainty that carrying an ASP is just as illegal as carrying a gun without the license to carry.
$$$ ERIK $$$
Time Husk
7,868 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline   (7)
September 2 2009 4:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I've gotten caught with one of those before. The police confiscated it. I just told them that I spend a lot of time in an area with high crime and wanted to have something to defend myself. They agreed with me, but said they had to take it. There wasn't any penalty, fine or repercussions for me having it.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,022 Posts
34/M/PA

online   (7)
September 2 2009 4:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Ted Nugent is the fucking man.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 2 2009 4:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well thats lucky. I say unless there is a significant reason I have to I'm not giving a cent of my money(tourism, taxes, tolls, ANYTHING) to a state with laws as ridiculous as NJ. I could never live there and I don't ever go there because of that.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,775 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 2 2009 4:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:tryandchangeme

Originally posted by: sidney

I agree.

And you told me if I conceal carried a gun onto your property that you would call the cops on me. Jesus Christ.

what does that have anything to do with me agreeing with Uncle Ted here????

i PERSONALLY do not want a gun....because of my kids....but if you want one (with in the guidelines of the law)...more power to you

and yes i would call the cops on you....or tell you to get the fuck off my property
$$$ ERIK $$$
Time Husk
7,868 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline   (7)
September 2 2009 4:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, I mean every state has their ups and downs when it comes to laws. Sometimes the laws are like that for a reason but for the most part it makes no sense. Although I think there should be some rules in place for purchasing guns, I do believe that making someone jump through a bunch of hoops to get one is a little crazy. I think that a background check should really be the only requirement. As long as the person hasn't been to jail for a violent crime, then they should be able to get one.

Regardless, no matter what the laws are, it's not going to stop people from getting them illegally.
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
September 2 2009 4:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I fail to understand how a holstered pistol concealed on somebody's person would cause any harm while being on your property. It seems you have an irrational fear of guns. Have you ever handled or been taught how to use a firearm?

Yeah, I mean every state has their ups and downs when it comes to laws. Sometimes the laws are like that for a reason but for the most part it makes no sense. Although I think there should be some rules in place for purchasing guns, I do believe that making someone jump through a bunch of hoops to get one is a little crazy. I think that a background check should really be the only requirement. As long as the person hasn't been to jail for a violent crime, then they should be able to get one.

Regardless, no matter what the laws are, it's not going to stop people from getting them illegally.

I'm happy there are other people out there that realize this
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,775 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 2 2009 4:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:tryandchangeme

I fail to understand how a holstered pistol concealed on somebody's person would cause any harm while being on your property. It seems you have an irrational fear of guns. Have you ever handled or been taught how to use a firearm?

and you probably never will

it is not my fear as much as a fear of having them around my young kids......i know there are plenty of people who have guns around their kids and teach them how to use them responsibly....that is fine for them, but not for me.

i'm just not comfortable with that thinking at this stage in my life with my boys.

and no i have never fired a gun......i have handled several though
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,150 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (18)
September 2 2009 4:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
would you tell the cops, "this man has a legally owned and legally concealed weapon on my property!"?
all threads All Threads ›› Backed ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Backed

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?