forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› attn: planet fitness members ›› new reply Post Reply
Barabbas

The Trouble Maker
10,450 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (10)
September 3 2009 8:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
If you have balls and a penis leave them at the front desk with your $10. Your gender reassignment is nearly complete... bitches.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
September 3 2009 10:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
fully support this thread.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,860 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
September 3 2009 10:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN

fully support this thread.

also, dont drop the weights faggot
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,923 Posts
46/M/PA

offline     (25)
September 3 2009 2:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hate this place.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,724 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 3 2009 2:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (4)
September 3 2009 10:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
at my gym noone needs them
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,965 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
September 14 2009 9:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'll pay the $10 and do my thing. Are there any other places that let you pay that price a month and are open 24/7? Where I live, the closest real gym that is bigger than a closet is a half hour drive away. I pretty much have exactly 2 hours a night to dedicate to this so I cant spedn half of it in my car. this subject is getting pretty burned out.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (20)
September 14 2009 9:53 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
If its a case of not having any other option than thats about the only acception of going to Planet Fitness. So i don't really fault you. However because some workouts are seriously limited because of that place, you might want to start investing in building up your own personal gym in your basement or garage. Just the "no grunting" policy along is a big red flag for me and the fact that they don't have heavier dumbbells is a bad sign too.
Barabbas
The Trouble Maker
10,450 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (10)
September 14 2009 8:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fuck that. Planet Fitness is for the weak.
BEERZEBUB
C-Wizard
4,191 Posts
31/M/OH

offline   (9)
September 14 2009 10:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"no grunting policy" ? LOL. What do they do if you drop a weight, ban you forever from the premises?
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,724 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (1)
September 15 2009 1:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:VISIONARY

"no grunting policy" ? LOL. What do they do if you drop a weight, ban you forever from the premises?

Pretty much. They have a "lunk alarm" that they set off if you drop weights, grunt, or actually exercise. I want to drop a deuce on their floor and see if it goes off.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,965 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
September 15 2009 8:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I think rather than just bitching about a place that obviously none of you go to and therefore suffer no penalty because of their policies, maybe everyone should just encourage each other to live a healthy lifestyle no matter what resources they use to do so. I dont have my panties in a bunch over this, I know you guys are really good with your advice, Im just putting it out there.
Barabbas
The Trouble Maker
10,450 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (10)
September 15 2009 8:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
My advice to you would be to suck it up and find a gym you can make some real gains at. I find it hard to believe it's the only place in your area to work out.
Barabbas
The Trouble Maker
10,450 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (10)
September 15 2009 9:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Not today chief, I'm in the fuckin zone...

cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,860 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
September 15 2009 9:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: skot667

some meat head spikey guido dude at my work told me that he plans on filing a law suit against them-- He gets kicked out every time he goes in... Here are his recent kick outs

1) carrying a gallon of water
2) wearing a beanie
3) talking on his cell phone while walking to the locker room
4) wearing a wife beater

- dude also did 2 years in the clink for selling steroids

how do you get kicked out for wearing a wife beater? i wear tank tops and shit all the time because it gets hot as fuck in there sometimes
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
38,965 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
September 15 2009 10:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Barabbas

My advice to you would be to suck it up and find a gym you can make some real gains at. I find it hard to believe it's the only place in your area to work out.

Im not looking for 'real gains' right now. Ive already been there years ago, Im just looking to lose weight and increase cardio and PF fits the bill perfectly. Also, I have no reason to lie man as I have nothing to prove to anyone. There are a few small gyms in my area but I would end up wasting half my workout waiting my turn to lift. As i said, time is of the essence and I need to be able to get in and get it done.

Originally posted by: skot667

i think they kick him out cause he is just a total jerk off

thats probably it.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› attn: planet fitness members ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: attn: planet fitness members

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?