forum General Crabbery ›› Hall and Oates/The Hooters@The Spectrum ›› new reply Post Reply
CARCILLOs MOLESTACHE

GO FUCK YOURSEL
72,471 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (8)
September 19 2009 10:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oct 23. Just went on sale. I just got tickets. I am so fucking stoked. Been waiting my entire life to see these two bands play together, and how fitting that I can have one final memory in the most hallowed halls of America's Showplace...
Danelle
Time Husk
1,859 Posts
30/F/PA

offline   (1)
September 19 2009 11:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i wanted to go see hall and oates up in nepa a few months ago but it was during the week. i think this ones during the weekend. extremely interested!!
WREN
Pulp Free
52,188 Posts
35/M/PA

online   (20)
September 19 2009 11:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I thought i heard an advertisement stating this was the last show in the Spectrum, which is odd because Pearl Jam is doing 4 shows there starting 4 days after this show.
CARCILLOs MOLESTACHE
GO FUCK YOURSEL
72,471 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (8)
September 19 2009 11:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Danelle- it's on a Friday

Wren- Pearl Jam is irrelevant, but yeah. While those take place after, this is being billed as "The Last Call at the Spectrum" and this lineup fits the bill for that sort of celebration moreso than that shit band.
CARCILLOs MOLESTACHE
GO FUCK YOURSEL
72,471 Posts
41/M/PA

offline   (8)
September 19 2009 12:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you're a douchefest.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,118 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (7)
September 19 2009 12:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:LordLuvKnuckle

All you Zombies hide your faces.

ALL YOU PEOPLE IN THE STREET
Michaelgrobe
Time Husk
36 Posts
118/

February 12 2018 10:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You've made some really good points there. I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this site.
------------------------------------------
http://megasto.com.ua

f7rpf9Sg6L
Michaelgrobe
Time Husk
36 Posts
118/

February 17 2018 9:32 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you, However I am experiencing troubles with your RSS. I don't know the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody else having similar RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!
------------------------------------------
http://megasto.com.ua

f7rpf9Sg6L
Cumby
Time Husk
9,160 Posts
30/M/PA

online   (4)
February 17 2018 9:49 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
this was a good show.
idasoriaa73651
www.thehacksandche
1 Posts
27/F/NA

February 17 2018 10:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Taichi Panda features an abundant single-player campaign mode where you have to restore balance to a world that's dark and evil forces consuming it. However, like other MMO's, there are many of multiplayer aspects here, including co-op, one-versus-one duels, as well as three-man team battles. The single player mode is broken up into different levels as possible access and clear at your own leisurely pace, but be warned — the foes become tougher the further you get. As well as the typical loot and level-up upgrades, you may make utilization of pets in the game for additional firepower. The pets have their particular separate upgrade system, so it's recommended to make good utilization of them. This version of Taichi Panda Hack APK is the latest. We recommend this mod for every player. Satisfaction is guaranteed and you are wished by us good luck in the overall game. Furthermore, feedback under the post will be valued. We shall listen — to your ideas considering cheats for Taichi Panda with pleasure. Were opened for new proposals about incoming applications.

click here for link
forum General Crabbery ›› Hall and Oates/The Hooters@The Spectrum ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Hall and Oates/The Hooters@The Spectrum

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?