offline     (23)
October 1 2009 4:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you should listen to the spoken word shit that eugene robinson did
be all end all
Chemical Wire
2,916 Posts
31/M/PA

October 2 2009 9:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
They created something that goes the beyond music. From what I have gathered from countless interviews that seems as though where they want to be. Their concept is a relentless emotional purge and is so personal. It takes so many listens to even get your head around what you're listening to, conceptually as well as musically. In my opinion it is some of the most honest music I have had the pleasure of hearing. I could go on and on, though I seem to have already done a short and sweet job of describing what a hard-on I have for this band. Easily in the 10 favorite bands of all time.

Luckily if you're a fan they have a ton of shit that just came out or is coming out. Hydra Head just sent out pre-orders for the Fuckfest cd release (LP has been OOP for years, first time on CD) just went out. They also have a limited beach towel, can you beat that? Eugene's book 'Fight' is great whether you're a fan of MMA or fighting it is a solid read. You can be lazy and grab the audio-book(Both solid). Robinson also does a MMA podcast on Scott Kelly's KMBT radio, if you're into it, and has this like noir thriller book coming out called 'A Long Slow Screw'. Should be good. I know they are also gearing up for a euro tour shortly.
brenoritvrezorkre
tortiteniphates
26,685 Posts
31/M/CA

offline   (3)
October 6 2009 7:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yes.
ATWA
8==D
1,614 Posts
30/M/GA

offline   (2)
October 13 2009 8:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have no bones to pick with anything theyve put out. Great band, great releases.
BiblicalViolence
Make War.
313 Posts
31/M/CA

offline   (3)
October 21 2009 1:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
saw these guys with these arms are snakes and Isis. Crazy shit. Their singer spent the whole night grabbing his dick and ripping his clothes off.

Quick Reply - RE: Oxbow appr.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?