forum Want Ads / Personals ›› ALL SXE BANDS IN NEED OF MERCH LOOK HERE ›› new reply Post Reply
XdesignbymicahX

Time Husk
4 Posts
M/HI

October 14 2009 4:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
*sorry for the hype, I just really need the money*

Hey there, my name's Micah.

I'm a graphic designer from honolulu HI. Someone who owns an edge clothing line had me do this design for him. He ended up not responding, and I didn't get paid:/

I'm in desperate need of money, and I'd love to see this printed. It can be 1 color on white, or two colors on a colored shirt. I'm selling the design for $100, however, if you get back to me by friday (10.16.09) the price goes down to $80. As well as payment, I do ask that you send me 2 shirts if they get printed, and credit me for the design in some way.

Attached is a couple colorways I thought looked nice, I apologize for how awful they look. I made the mockups for the clothing line, and didnt want to go through the trouble replacing them, so I just smudged the name out. If you'd like to see more colorways, let me know.

Also, upon purchase...
I can edit the design in any way if you'd like. Let me know what you think, Thanks!
forum Want Ads / Personals ›› ALL SXE BANDS IN NEED OF MERCH LOOK HERE ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: ALL SXE BANDS IN NEED OF MERCH LOOK HERE

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band