forum Want Ads / Personals ›› hXc vox in Easton PA looking for a new project ›› new reply Post Reply
XcadmusX

vocals/bookings
2,497 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (5)
October 19 2009 9:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My current band is drawing to a close soon as an active, full time band. I, however, have no intention on walking away from playing shows. Anyone who knows me is full aware how much I care about hardcore and that I'm driven.

So, with that in mind...

I've got practice space in Easton PA and a small pa/mics. (dont need more for practice) I have a ton of experience, recording contacts, all that stuff. What I need are other people who are as dedicated as I am and arent going to flake out because the band has to actually earn it's stripes rather than be given handouts. I'm looking to form an aggressive old school style hardcore band along the lines of Sick Of It All, Killing Time, Judge, Leeway, etc. I'm NOT lookng for metalcore crap or toughguy bullshit. I'm very cool with heavy styled tunes, but I am not down with trying to look like a bunch of thugs and playing rehashed riffs that every Hatebreed-inspired band plays.

As I said before, I need dedicated people. If you have another band, please make sure that you can put as much time into this one, as well. I'm not looking to steal anyone away from another band but I am also not looking to bring someone into this one who can't put as much effort in. Age-wise, I prefer people closer to my age, so late twenties and older is ideal. However, if you are mature and have the drive, I can make exceptions for any younger people.
Thanks
-Walt

Contact me via email: xcadmusx (at) yahoo (dot) com
or on myspace: www.myspace.com/waltonthinice
insilence
Time Husk
591 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (10)
October 23 2009 8:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Damn dude I wish I had the time to be able to put into this with you. I would love to play bass again, good luck findin somethin.
XcadmusX
vocals/bookings
2,497 Posts
39/M/PA

offline   (5)
November 1 2009 5:19 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, and it's looking like all we may need is a permanent bassist. We have a temporary guy right now though. We're going to be getting things rolling in december :)
forum Want Ads / Personals ›› hXc vox in Easton PA looking for a new project ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: hXc vox in Easton PA looking for a new project

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band