forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› how long ›› new reply Post Reply
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,588 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
June 4 2010 10:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
brickhouse, LLK is bumping old shit threads for no reason.
DeLuvly
Time Husk
5 Posts
29/F/KY

offline   (6)
June 16 2010 4:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
It depends but once you move in with someone you find out all the annoying things they do so find out those thigns first before you move in! I'd say 6 months - 2 years depending
viva hate
nipple salad
13,012 Posts
35/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
June 16 2010 6:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
It very much depends on the situation/people involved. Some people are just not meant to live with other people. Which is fine. Some people need more space than others. My dude and I had been dating a year, and been best friends for a couple years before. He owns the house, so it wouldn't be too complicated if anything were to happen. We've been together 4.5 years now. People need to realize that everything isn't always candy and puppies and heart balloons popping out of your eyes, but that happens when you have 60000 bills to pay, etc.

Oh, also, word of advice for well-off dudes...don't try to let your woman slack off on fair-share bill paying...shit is gay and will most likely make you resent her in the end/make her a greedy bitch.

It can go the other way (with dude-moochers), it just seems to happen with the girls more frequently.
Tomlinson
=)
828 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
June 22 2010 3:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Depends on the person, I wouldnt even think about moving in with someone before. Did it once, thought that was enough for me. Mostly because when you move in with someone you finally see who they really are. And I was with that guy for 3 years before moving in together...and even then it was only because we had kids together. Shit situation, really. I moved in with my husband at about 4 months together, and we were married 6 months after that. And things are amazing. Thats coming from someone who never wanted marriage, or to even live with someone.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,881 Posts
40/M/PA

offline     (23)
June 22 2010 3:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Tomlinson

Depends on the person, I wouldnt even think about moving in with someone before. Did it once, thought that was enough for me. Mostly because when you move in with someone you finally see who they really are. And I was with that guy for 3 years before moving in together...and even then it was only because we had kids together. Shit situation, really. I moved in with my husband at about 4 months together, and we were married 6 months after that. And things are amazing. Thats coming from someone who never wanted marriage, or to even live with someone.

whoa, where have you been
Tomlinson
=)
828 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
June 22 2010 3:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

Originally posted by: Tomlinson

whoa, where have you been

Oh, wouldnt you like to know haha
emogeddon
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,550 Posts
43/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (1)
June 22 2010 4:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
She started dating dude, dropped off the radar, they break up and now she's back.
brian,
husking time
2,038 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (3)
June 22 2010 4:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it's easier if you're homeless. then every time you spend the night, you're technically 'moving in'.
emogeddon
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,550 Posts
43/M/PA

June 22 2010 4:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:richard mcbeefs army

it's easier if you're homeless. then every time you spend the night, you're technically 'moving in'.

mynigga.jpg
Mariano Rivera
the sandman
36,573 Posts
9/M/NE

offline   (1)
June 22 2010 4:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Eddie.

She started dating dude, dropped off the radar, they break up and now she's back.

its the ciirrrrrrrrrcle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife
emogeddon
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,550 Posts
43/M/PA

June 22 2010 4:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:cock hudson

Originally posted by: Eddie.

its the ciirrrrrrrrrcle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife

Life is all circles.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› how long ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: how long

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images