forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Hatred S/T on Ultra Eczema ›› new reply Post Reply
baconanddrugs

I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
November 2 2009 7:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Found a copy of this at double decker the other day, lots of pulsing type tones and grindier type sounds, also one of the coolest record covers i've seen in quite a while. I guess there were only about 500 of these made so i'm not sure if its still around.

"One of this European label’s grimmest releases so far. Beautiful and heavy layers of ticking synth sperm, bells, and creepitronics. Nate Young (Wolf Eyes, Arian Asshole) and his lady Alivia Zyvich swarm like bees on these recordings, some of which are soundtracks for Zyvich's films, some of which were previously released on limited-edition CDRs by Fag Tapes, some of which are brand new and fucking creepy. Even with the volume knob at 1, you'll be pierced and screaming like a spaz. Packaged in a six-panel fold out record cover by Dennis Tyfus"
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
November 2 2009 9:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yea its out of print. one of the better records of 2006, nate always brings the bangersz. tons of his shit is available at hansonrecords.net
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
November 3 2009 4:20 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah I definetly want to pick up some shit from hanson, the website just struck me as a little sketchy. Have you ordered shit from there before? I want to snag some hair police and emeralds stuff.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
November 3 2009 5:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
oh yea dude, my friend aaron dilloway runs it, totally legit man.
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
November 3 2009 5:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:oprahwinfrey

everyone from michigan still runs on geocities and angelfire.

its kinda crazy, a lot of the small noise labels roll like that. I don't really understand when there is shit like big cartel. I'm still definetly gonna order some stuff though.
forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Hatred S/T on Ultra Eczema ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Hatred S/T on Ultra Eczema

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?