forum Politics and Society ›› Email I wrote to a few awake coworkers ›› new reply Post Reply
Dwarn

9/11 = Inside Job
5,690 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 7 2009 11:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Subject: Two Year Warning
Date: October 21, 2009 11:03 AM

I just want to let you all know that you have approximately two years until the whole country comes crashing down. As I write this, most of my coworkers around me are busy discussing baseball and football. They don’t seem to care about too much else. But in two years, there will be a level of economic oppression heretofore unseen. Everyone’s money is in jeopardy, because all we have is either paper money or electronic balances in a bank’s computer. This is FIAT CURRENCY, it is created from PROMISSORY NOTES, OUT OF THIN AIR, and it will all soon be totally worthless. If you have been paying attention, then I shouldn’t have to remind any of you that the banks are the enemy of all humanity, that they are evil, and that we need to cease cooperating with them. If you still have a checking account, a savings account, direct deposit, direct debit, etc. with the big banks…CLOSE THEM!! When the bank’s branch manager asks you why, tell him it’s none of his goddamned business, and you want your cash now! If you do not have gold or silver, start looking into this NOW. Gold and Silver will be the only real currency of any value. The dollar will soon cease to exist. Start trading as many of your Federal Reserve dollars for gold and silver as you can. Gold just hit an all time high of $1060 / ounce today. It will skyrocket to $2000 / ounce by next year. When the dollar is finally destroyed, there will be a new fiat global currency, and it will involve RFID technology, in either bracelets you will wear or chips to be embedded in your flesh. After the next two years, most people who still have jobs will have GOVERNMENT jobs. All the dividing lines between banks, churches, corporations, and governments will cease to exist. There will be a World Government unless we ALL WAKE UP. George Orwell’s novel, 1984, is no longer a work of fiction; in two years, you will either be working for Big Brother, or, like me, you will be among the resistance. There will be no other choice. That time is coming VERY SOON.

Look at what has happened to this office. Since I started working here 4 years ago this company has transformed from an ordinary US education, certification and publishing company into a globalist international entity with test centers all around the world, including many US Military bases, and whose parent company also owns the Financial Times of London for god’s sake! Look at all the “go green” propaganda being forced upon you!

And the flu shots – look, anyone with any intelligence would already have read up on this months ago and would never even THINK about getting a flu shot. Anybody who’s read ANYTHING about the ingredients in the shots would have known for MONTHS that the flu shots have squalene and mercury in them, are untested, ineffective, and hazardous to your health. But look at what XXXXXXX in the HR department did! She sent emails to everyone, and put up posters, everywhere in the building, urging people to get flu shots at the conference room last week! How stupid does she think we are? What contempt she has for us!

Look at all the data this company is gathering on these poor hapless candidates who come to take their tests. They are already neck-deep in student loan debt to Sallie Mae and the US Dept of Education, with diabolical interest rates, and are in desperate search of a “career.” Hello!! They are scanning people’s FINGERPRINTS and PALM VEINS at the test centers for god’s sake. That is extremely private information about people’s DNA!! Do you think that this company is really "ethical?" Do you think all that information in this vast database just gets discarded once the candidates are done their tests?? Don’t be naïve… It goes to any governmental authority figure who wants it!! Look at some of the “careers” this company is certifying candidates for. Insurance?? Re
Toilet Fleet
VoxRepublica.com
1,699 Posts
31/M/NY

November 8 2009 9:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Dwarn

blah blah blah

As if I needed it, but I finally have proof that you're the absolute worst co-worker ever. Ever.
billy ray cyrus, MD
slugger
1,774 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (13)
November 8 2009 9:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol@ being dwarn's coworker and getting that email.
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,876 Posts
30/M/PA

offline     (2)
November 8 2009 9:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Did not read.
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
34,804 Posts
M/PA

offline   (2)
November 8 2009 9:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sarcastic Existence
SICK GUY
15,971 Posts
27/M/PA

offline   (21)
November 8 2009 10:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: billy ray cyrus, MD

lol@ being dwarn's coworker and getting that email.

Dwarn
9/11 = Inside Job
5,690 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 8 2009 12:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

The dollar will get "utterly destroyed" and become "virtually worthless", said Damon Vickers, chief investment officer of Nine Points Capital Partners. Due to the huge wage disparities between the United States and emerging markets like China, Vickers said that may resolve itself in some type of a global currency crisis.

"If the global currency crisis unfolds, then inevitably you get an alignment of a global world government. A new global currency and a new world order, so we may be moving towards that," he said.
carlos danger
something
23,430 Posts
25/M/ME

offline   (1)
November 8 2009 12:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
You need to keep a journal and write down each of your doomsday predictions and the approximate date of its fruition. It seems to me you can turn literally anything into evidence for the coming apocalypse, and you should really be more discriminate, because I've been posting here for well over six years now and I've seen dozens of your fears a premonitions never come to pass, and you never acknowledge that you were wrong, you just move on to the next thing like a parasite. It must be selective amnesia or something, so keep a journal from now on.

Your mind is a filter through which the world slowly drips. What the filter catches becomes who you are. Is this really the person you want to be?
drunkship
Spliffwizard
3,705 Posts
28/M/CO

offline   (3)
November 8 2009 3:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
pat burke
righh righh
3,411 Posts
8/M/NJ

offline     (9)
November 8 2009 3:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
subject: win a free ipod!

FUUUUUUUUUU
Brett Weir
piss clams
40,854 Posts
29/M/CA

online   (7)
November 8 2009 4:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lmao
crunkmoose
FuckRandPaul!
23,923 Posts
63/M/MA

online   (9)
November 8 2009 4:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
wait... the nation will collapse? The economy will collapse? Best thing that could happen for the world, really. I can only hope every other nation follows suit.
Steve
Time Husk
32,575 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (1)
November 8 2009 4:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

It disgusts me that I work for a company that helps the New World Order enslave humanity by licensing its compartmentalized puppets. I am only still working here because, like you, I still don't have a safe full of precious metals, and I am still dependent on my paycheck at this moment.

Hypocrite.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
29,895 Posts
28/M/OH

offline   (15)
November 8 2009 7:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Dan.
____
8,769 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (6)
November 8 2009 8:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Steve

It disgusts me that I work for a company that helps the New World Order enslave humanity by licensing its compartmentalized puppets. I am only still working here because, like you, I still don't have a safe full of precious metals, and I am still dependent on my paycheck at this moment.

Hypocrite.

This would, at the very least, warrant a sit down discussion with your supervisor everywhere that I have worked. That is only assuming it was sent on company E-mail though.
Davey.
Iron Hog
39,961 Posts
28/M/NA

online   (13)
November 8 2009 8:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
snitch on him dan.
take him down like you took down that worthless jew kryst!n or whatever she is called.
forum Politics and Society ›› Email I wrote to a few awake coworkers ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Email I wrote to a few awake coworkers

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band