forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Electric Tapes ›› new reply Post Reply
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
December 7 2009 1:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: oprahwinfrey

pumped on the her'on cassettes. i gotta call dennis tonight about the drum tracks for the new one. i'll ask him to upload the young files for you.

Sick man, let me know whats up. Also if you guys have any cool live or studio shots send me that shit, i'm still putting together what i'm gonna do exactly but I want to have a bunch of cool shit to work with, It's gonna look insane.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
December 7 2009 8:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
also website is topnotch
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
December 7 2009 10:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Thanks to the 4 or 5 of you on here showing support. Also just mailed a few copies of the first batch to Hanson so hopefully Dilloway will have a few of those up soon for your ordering pleasure.
Billy Crystals
The shy retirer
14,553 Posts
33/M/WI

offline   (2)
December 7 2009 11:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Since I'm a nice guy, and kind of drunk, I just ordered the Church Motel cassette. The description/art work was enough to convince me.

If it sucks I want a refund and hand written apology letter.
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
December 7 2009 11:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Billy Crystals

Since I'm a nice guy, and kind of drunk, I just ordered the Church Motel cassette. The description/art work was enough to convince me.

If it sucks I want a refund and hand written apology letter.

Appreciate the order, If you don't like it you can blame me personally as that tape is one of my side projects, Its definetly not super harsh, its really huge swirly and verby almost like a droning my bloody valentine or Jesu kind of thing. Also because i'm an idiot at my webstore you also get to miss out on the shipping charge.
Billy Crystals
The shy retirer
14,553 Posts
33/M/WI

offline   (2)
December 7 2009 11:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I was going to post about it only charging me $5 instead of $7, but hell you'll get more orders from me I'm sure. That description sounds great by the way, I was just fucking with you about wanting a refund and what not.
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
December 10 2009 3:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I was going to post about it only charging me $5 instead of $7, but hell you'll get more orders from me I'm sure. That description sounds great by the way, I was just fucking with you about wanting a refund and what not.

Haha its cool, I should be shipping your tape out tommorow, just got the stickers in today so i'll throw a couple of those in there. Thanks for the order, hopefully more people will do the same.
Billy Crystals
The shy retirer
14,553 Posts
33/M/WI

offline   (2)
December 31 2009 8:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ElectricTapes

Haha its cool, I should be shipping your tape out tommorow, just got the stickers in today so i'll throw a couple of those in there. Thanks for the order, hopefully more people will do the same.

Got my tapes and an excellent job all around. Just ordered that Porcelain Bears tape because you were nice enough to give me two for the price of one last time and maybe it will be worth something someday (either way I don't care though).
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
December 31 2009 8:47 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Thanks for the re-order man, your getting the last one I got, rest went to distros and I dropped off two at Hospital in NYC the other day.
Billy Crystals
The shy retirer
14,553 Posts
33/M/WI

offline   (2)
December 31 2009 8:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Well now I feel special.
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
December 31 2009 8:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also new tapes will drop soon. These shits look incredible get ready.
forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Electric Tapes ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Electric Tapes

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?