forum Sports Talk ›› fantasy football people - need helps ›› new reply Post Reply
..::localeye::..

Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
December 3 2009 8:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i need some help with this....tonight starts a must win weekend for me in my league...if i lose tonight i am basically out of playoff range.

i've had to deal with this rag tag crew for most of the season and obviously they are very hit or miss. i need 3 WR's out of these motherfuckers.

Chris Chambers- KC vs. Denver
Malcom Floyd - SD vs. Clevaland
Jericho Cotchery - NYJ vs. Buffalo
TJ Houshmandzadeh - SEA vs. SF
Mike Wallace - PITT vs. Oakland
Nate Washington - TENN vs. Indy

As of now my lineup is Chambers, Floyd and Cotchery.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,785 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 3 2009 8:38 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
like you said...you might as well flip a coin with that crew....i have Cotchery and Housh in some leagues and they are very hit or miss.
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
December 3 2009 8:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:sidney

like you said...you might as well flip a coin with that crew....i have Cotchery and Housh in some leagues and they are very hit or miss.

housh has killed me all year...
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
December 3 2009 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
as far as mathups or gut feelings...does anyone have opinions?
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
December 3 2009 12:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'd take Floyd vs Cleveland simply because their defense is terrible, and any coverage they DO roll will be towards Jackson and Gates.

Wallace vs Oakland for almost the same reason except the coverage will be towards Holmes and Ward. The OAK D is not bad, but not especially deep either.

Third one really is a toss up, I would say Cotchery but his performance is just as dependent on an inconsistent Sanchez.

Housh sucks I told you this a year ago.

Thanks to Kenny Britt and Scaife having big days last week, extra attention might be paid to them vs Indy, freeing up Washington a bit, and Indy seems to not even play games until halfway through the third quarter.

I probably would not go with Chambers.

But I'm already out of the pahc fantasy league so what do I know
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
December 3 2009 12:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:Joe Boccuto

I'd take Floyd vs Cleveland simply because their defense is terrible, and any coverage they DO roll will be towards Jackson and Gates.

Wallace vs Oakland for almost the same reason except the coverage will be towards Holmes and Ward. The OAK D is not bad, but not especially deep either.

Third one really is a toss up, I would say Cotchery but his performance is just as dependent on an inconsistent Sanchez.

Housh sucks I told you this a year ago.

Thanks to Kenny Britt and Scaife having big days last week, extra attention might be paid to them vs Indy, freeing up Washington a bit, and Indy seems to not even play games until halfway through the third quarter.

I probably would not go with Chambers.

But I'm already out of the pahc fantasy league so what do I know

thank you for your insight o wise man of the NFL
forum Sports Talk ›› fantasy football people - need helps ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: fantasy football people - need helps

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?