forum Sports Talk ›› Saints fans... ›› new reply Post Reply
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
December 21 2009 2:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah but before the 'decline' the Pats were playing on a level that is not seen in the NFL every year. Forgive me for not wanting write them off after a few bad seasons. regardless we're stretching from the points now
Joe Boccuto
programmatic
25,747 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (20)
December 21 2009 2:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah and before the decline they had Asante Samuel leading the league in picks, they had Richard Seymour at DE, they had Josh McDaniels as OC, they had a happy and unalienated Adalius Thomas, they had WR depth with Donte Stallworth and Jabar Gaffney, they had Teddy Bruschi at LB, they had Brady healthy, they had defensive signals on video, they had an effective running game,

none of those things are still true

This is not even the same team as 2 years ago.
spcseth
ed gein's brain
3,120 Posts
41/M/GA

offline   (15)
December 21 2009 2:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wes Mantooth

people can't agree to disagree anymore?

nope and this place is wasted on useless arguing

I myself see both points, and to say that the pats are in the top 5 is wrong for this year. They have potential to be great next season just the same as the steelers. Obviously right now best teams overall have shown up.

in no particular order

vikings,saints,colts,chargers,and with phili having 10 wins...right now they would be #5

records are all that matters...that is what everyone but you is indicating, your going over what has gone on for the past ... and if you do you would see that indianapolis has been far more successful season wise then even the pats

I want my steelers to win...but hey I can't play the game for them on my x box and have it count
forum Sports Talk ›› Saints fans... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Saints fans...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?