forum Dorks R Us ›› silent hill:homecoming ›› new reply Post Reply
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR

master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
December 30 2009 8:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
game is sick.
pretty damn scary and the plot is pretty much like the movie which is cool.
they revamped the combat too so its not as slow but their is still tension when those fucked up enemies come out of nowhere. combat reminds me of re4. great game overall wheter youre a fan of the series or not.
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,785 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 30 2009 8:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
is this the one for the Wii?
Tml Matus
(+[ ]+)
1,592 Posts
31/M/FL

offline   (1)
December 30 2009 9:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the only reason why i bought a wii ( i know ) ... amazing game ... and even better ending.

anyone who owns a wii and is wasting their time on shit casual shit like wii play or wii fit needs to get this game and see what the wii should be doing with its 'innovative' controller.

anyone know if the RE remakes for wii are any good?
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
December 30 2009 9:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i have this for 360. didnt know it came out for wii, the dude who does the sound for these games is a fucking genuis i have the soundtrack for silent hill 2 and its just so fucking unsettling.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
December 30 2009 9:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: HughMotherFuckinHef

I played the original silent hill on ps1. still to this day the scariest game I ever played. my ex always made me turn the volume down so low you could barely hear it cause the sounds alone scared the shit out of her.

dude play silent hill 2 for ps2, thats my vote for scariest game ever, but the first one is damn close
Tml Matus
(+[ ]+)
1,592 Posts
31/M/FL

offline   (1)
December 30 2009 11:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Tml Matus

the only reason why i bought a wii ( i know ) ... amazing game ... and even better ending.

anyone who owns a wii and is wasting their time on shit casual shit like wii play or wii fit needs to get this game and see what the wii should be doing with its 'innovative' controller.

well i must look like a total jackass ... no ... home coming is not on the wii, 'shattered memories' is ... i didn't particularity like homecomming all that much because of the pretty weak story, but it was alright.
Erie Ed
Dog pound
20,398 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (21)
December 31 2009 4:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
OH SHIT it's on steam WILL BUY!!!!!!`
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,785 Posts
42/M/PA

offline   (1)
December 31 2009 8:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

well i must look like a total jackass ... no ... home coming is not on the wii, 'shattered memories' is ... i didn't particularity like homecomming all that much because of the pretty weak story, but it was alright.

that is the one i was thinking of....that is the one where you have no weapons and just a flash light right?

i was going to get that but i heard the graphics are fucking terrible.

i think i may still pick up the one for the 360 since you can get it used now.....always loved the series
Tml Matus
(+[ ]+)
1,592 Posts
31/M/FL

offline   (1)
December 31 2009 11:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

that is the one i was thinking of....that is the one where you have no weapons and just a flash light right?

i was going to get that but i heard the graphics are fucking terrible.

i think i may still pick up the one for the 360 since you can get it used now.....always loved the series

Sidney, I've played every silent hill that came out, and honestly ... the wii silent hill is the best one to come out since SH3.

And the graphics aren't too bad, and this is coming from a guy who has been spoiled by games like crysis and uncharted 2.

You can't go wrong with buying home coming also tho, definitely a decent game.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
January 6 2010 6:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
some of the puzzles make me want to kick a baby
k-diddy
we run this city
4,283 Posts
36/M/DE

offline   (6)
January 6 2010 7:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i use to love these games...they always pissed me off but i don't play video games like i used too..will check out
forum Dorks R Us ›› silent hill:homecoming ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: silent hill:homecoming

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?