forum Sports Talk ›› WINTER CLASSIC!!! ›› new reply Post Reply
DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
33/M/NY

offline   (2)
January 1 2010 7:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Thats what happens when you let up against good teams. They also had glorious chances throughout the game but did not execute.

Rex's tying goal could have been avoided with a simple stick check.

Bergeron owns Richards on the wall, and dishes it to Sturm who could've done his taxes while waiting for the pass. Embarrassing coverage.
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (21)
January 1 2010 7:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I only saw the second half of the game, but from what I did see the Flyers were playing a smart, controlled, defensively sound hockey game. The only two errors I saw them commit defensively ended up costing them the game, it's unfortunate.

Fun to watch though. I love Tim Thomas, he seems like a really awesome and genuine dude.
DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
33/M/NY

offline   (2)
January 1 2010 7:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: -Jeremy-

I only saw the second half of the game, but from what I did see the Flyers were playing a smart, controlled, defensively sound hockey game. The only two errors I saw them commit defensively ended up costing them the game, it's unfortunate.

Fun to watch though. I love Tim Thomas, he seems like a really awesome and genuine dude.

They stopped skating, and the Bruins jumped all over them.

Everytime I watch Tim Thomas I just sit there thinking how he has the success that he has. He is all over the place.
Hallowedbthyname
tekubiforiundo
6,718 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (2)
January 1 2010 8:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Agreed...although there were moments that the Flyers weren't skating as hard, the same goes for Boston. There were surges throughout the whole game. I really wish we would've nailed in one of those amazing 3 or so chances we had just a few seconds before the OT winner. I'm proud of them regardless, getting points in the last 5 games.
Hallowedbthyname
tekubiforiundo
6,718 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (2)
January 1 2010 8:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Agreed...although there were moments that the Flyers weren't skating as hard, the same goes for Boston. There were surges throughout the whole game. I really wish we would've nailed in one of those amazing 3 or so chances we had just a few seconds before the OT winner. I'm proud of them regardless, getting points in the last 5 games.
DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
33/M/NY

offline   (2)
January 1 2010 8:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Jury is still out on this team for me.
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,642 Posts
6/M/PA

offline   (2)
January 1 2010 9:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
no care for eternity
DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
33/M/NY

offline   (2)
January 2 2010 12:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
We know baby, we know.
Ace of Spades
here be dragons
9,890 Posts
37/F/PA

offline   (10)
January 4 2010 9:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

I can't believe the Flyers blew that game.

also, lol at DKM's 15 second appearance. they didn't even make it through a whole chorus!
fight2live
doe dubbla
18,996 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (12)
January 4 2010 2:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i saw dancin guy
Ace of Spades
here be dragons
9,890 Posts
37/F/PA

offline   (10)
January 4 2010 2:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fight2live

i saw dancin guy

PEANUT BUTTER JELLY GUY!! I almost forgot! Last game I was at, we were right below him. There was some fat bitch next to him trying to steal his thunder, but she sucked.
Sarcastic Existence
SICK GUY
16,066 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (6)
January 4 2010 4:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Anyone know the dude with the orange mohawk they showed in the beginning? My girl works at Modells and said that he comes in all the time. Dude was intense.
forum Sports Talk ›› WINTER CLASSIC!!! ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: WINTER CLASSIC!!!

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?