forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› looking for a good N02 supp ›› new reply Post Reply
Ian G.

Time Husk
5,391 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 26 2010 12:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have tried a lot of N02 supplements..and am looking for suggestions. I mostly want to take something to give me that initial boost, and to get a little motivation in the gym. I haven't been to the gym for about a month + and just need something to get me going. I have tried N0 Shotgun, N02 (the original hemodialator) and muscle techs pump tech (shitty) or whatever.

I mostly want to find a powerded supp that doesnt make me sick to my stomach after working out. The energy from N0 shotgun was awesome, but i would feel shitty after a hard work out.

The N02 hemodialator worked great, but taking 6+ pills a day was not easy (esp since you had to wake up early to make sure you took the first supplement 30 mins before breakfast)

any suggestions?
nobodygotstylelikeus
Time Husk
7,478 Posts
M/NA

offline   (8)
January 26 2010 12:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm on the final tub of my cycle with NO-Xplode. I have no complaints - great pumps, no stomach issues.

I think I might try out NOVapor next time around though, see a lot of positive reviews with that stuff.
Ian G.
Time Husk
5,391 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 26 2010 12:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
does NO-Xplode have sucralose do you know? i think thats what was getting my stomach twisted with some NO Shotgun (or the fact that it tastes like dogshit). the only way i could drink that shit is if i mixed it with like 24 ozs of water
nobodygotstylelikeus
Time Husk
7,478 Posts
M/NA

offline   (8)
January 26 2010 2:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Ian G.

does NO-Xplode have sucralose do you know? i think thats what was getting my stomach twisted with some NO Shotgun (or the fact that it tastes like dogshit). the only way i could drink that shit is if i mixed it with like 24 ozs of water

Yes it does. Isn't sucralose just a glorified name for splenda?

If it matters I thought the taste for No Xplode Blue Raspberry is great.
WREN
Nightmare Feddy
48,617 Posts
31/M/PA

online   (19)
January 26 2010 2:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
No Xplode would be my recommendation.

It's pretty much my favorite supplement.
Ian G.
Time Husk
5,391 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 27 2010 3:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ill give it a try...some supplements seem to use too much of that sugar alternative. the taste can be sickening to me. if the flavor isnt too overwhelming i will have to try it out
RazorRamon
14,680 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (15)
January 27 2010 3:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bonsai
be here now.
5,281 Posts
29/F/PA

offline   (10)
January 27 2010 7:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
A lot of people seem to love CL's White Flood. I've gotten a bunch of samples when ordering other stuff, but never actually tried it myself.

They make you jump through hoops to get a sample now if you're not ordering other stuff, but they usually ship them within a week. click here for link
Ian G.
Time Husk
5,391 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 28 2010 10:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i just ordered the blue raspberry NO Xplode. got it for $33 on supplementkingdom.com

isnt this stuff like almost $60 at GNC?
nobodygotstylelikeus
Time Husk
7,478 Posts
M/NA

offline   (8)
January 28 2010 11:04 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Ian G.

i just ordered the blue raspberry NO Xplode. got it for $33 on supplementkingdom.com

isnt this stuff like almost $60 at GNC?

yes - $33 is a deal. I normally get mine for 37 shipped from Vitamin Shoppe.

Let me know if you like it or not, I'll buy the remainder of your tub off you if you don't want it.
Ian G.
Time Husk
5,391 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 28 2010 11:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
sounds good, im pretty syked to try it. has a lot of good reviews. seems like everyone likes the taste of this stuff the best.

im sure it will be better then that NO shotgun stuff i tried. the smell alone was enough to make you sick. i will have to give up coffee while taking this stuff, otherwise i won't be sleeping haha.
WREN
Nightmare Feddy
48,617 Posts
31/M/PA

online   (19)
January 28 2010 11:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
three great sites to check out when needing to order supplements, vitamins, protein, etc

allstarhealth.com

massnutrition.com

prosource.net

Prosource's Warehouse is in Jersey so you'll get your shit in like 2 days.
Ian G.
Time Husk
5,391 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 28 2010 11:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i will have to check that out for next time, good looking out. where do you guys work out? i used to go to the pville y, but i am living in norristown now (prob gonna join LA Fitness on Germantown pike.) im looking for some people to work out with. i do a lot of supersets, powercleans, etc
WREN
Nightmare Feddy
48,617 Posts
31/M/PA

online   (19)
January 29 2010 4:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I just work out at Ballys because 5 years ago when I was in my worst shape and I didn't know much about any gym, Ballys was the most convenient place that wasn't LA Fitness where my exgirlfriend and her family went.

My monthly dues are $6 now because i've been there so long.

The other half of my workouts come from muay thai/bjj/mma at Daddis Fight Camp Philadelphia (aka Philly MMA)
Ian G.
Time Husk
5,391 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (8)
January 29 2010 10:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
cant really beat that price, i used to go there since it is literally walking distance from the costco i work at. i had a good deal too, this retard i know "accidently" signed us both up for a two year membership that i didnt sign for. so i got two years free there.
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
11,451 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (2)
January 30 2010 11:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN
The other half of my workouts come from muay thai/bjj/mma at Daddis Fight Camp Philadelphia (aka Philly MMA)

Didn't know you trained there. I've talked to Jackson Galka a few times on another forum, good dude. That's nowhere near me, but I'd definitely like to train down there sometime.
forum Health, Fitness, MMA ›› looking for a good N02 supp ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: looking for a good N02 supp

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band