forum Sports Talk ›› Learning American Football ›› new reply Post Reply
cory..
ARF ARF
5,780 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (6)
January 29 2010 3:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: thisgirldesire

no love for a good center? crucial and under-praised position. without the center, the qb would be nowhere.

she knows what's up.
GLB_saint
GLB_saint
467 Posts
15/M/NA

offline   (5)
January 29 2010 10:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fullback sounds like me, or linebacker, definantly not running back because I like taking contact, not really that great at stepping or dummeing but I can run a good line, i'm more of a power runner. Cheers for the comments, been checking out the suggestions, most of the suggetions are sweet, been checking them out online, Thanks
palealeisgreat
no
4,998 Posts
36/M/AZ

January 29 2010 10:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
GLB_saint
GLB_saint
467 Posts
15/M/NA

offline   (5)
January 29 2010 10:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sweet Song aswell
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (5)
January 29 2010 11:00 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
you appear to be built for outside linebacker (defense) or quarterback (offense) depending on how dedicated you want to be at studying the game. quarterbacks run the field like battlefield commanders. linebackers just get to read and react to the plays on their side of the field. they also get to blitz and take the quarterback's head off.

fuck, i miss playing football.
blackeyes
100%
47,277 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
January 29 2010 11:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
if you dont know how to play football you are probably some foreign faggot that nobody wants on the team anyway
GLB_saint
GLB_saint
467 Posts
15/M/NA

offline   (5)
January 29 2010 2:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
thanks end of the world, outside linebacker seems great definantly one im gonna try out with fullback and maybe conerback, quaterback seems like the position I wish I could play but I dont think I could handle it, I will try it out though

blackeyes if you actually looked into it im English you dumbass so yes i'm foreign, i'm playing at university in England because due to much dismay this particular uni has the best team in England, its still shit compared to American standards but I thought i'd give it a shot
forum Sports Talk ›› Learning American Football ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Learning American Football

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?