forum Dorks R Us ›› Bioshock 2 ›› new reply Post Reply
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,785 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (1)
February 15 2010 10:08 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: sidney

i could not play through the first Mass Effect based on the inventory system alone.....it was the fucking worst thing ever

Haha I guess I was just used to it after playing through the two KOTOR games. Dragon's Age has similar inventory problems. Mass Effect 2 has a really simple inventory system so there really isn't any hassle there. The only thing that is a pain in the dick is mining planets, but that doesn't take too long.
AnDr3wSBaByGiRl;)
TayLahh;)
3 Posts
26/F/FL

offline   (2)
February 28 2010 5:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Bioshock Was By far the most violent awesomest game ive played in a while;) Very cool
BEERZEBUB
C-Wizard
4,191 Posts
32/M/OH

offline   (9)
March 4 2010 4:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
just finished this game today and all I can say is WOW. By the end I was absolutely engulfed in the story and I loved how you worked your way through it. So far this is my favorite game I've played this year. I feel this one will be much more memorable for me than the first Bioshock. I already want to play through again to check out the alternate endings. They need to make a movie from these games.
roch.the.cock
Headbutts Smuts
4,102 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (5)
March 6 2010 2:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i really cant get over the fact that u play as a big daddy. it just seems to ruin it for me.......

is there an explanation as to how you become one??????
pahulkster
what cha gonna do
12,785 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (1)
March 6 2010 3:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
It's hard to explain without ruining the story. Your character has nothing to do with the character from the first one. You are a special Big Daddy from the beginning. Personally I never used the drill at all really. Once in a while just for the novelty, but I think it sucks compared to the other weapons. You aren't slow and lumbering at all, and aside from the few parts where you go underwater you don't even realize that you are in a suit.
forum Dorks R Us ›› Bioshock 2 ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Bioshock 2

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?