forum Musicians' Forum ›› Finding Musicians On Craigslist ›› new reply Post Reply
DeadlyHandSammich
creepin on you
3,302 Posts
36/M/NA

offline   (3)
February 26 2010 3:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: (dave)

waste of time

Obviously not
Billy dope
Bastard
14 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (2)
March 15 2010 6:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
it never worked for me....i looked for a bassist all i got was a squatter...he stole my peanutbutter.
BEERZEBUB
C-Wizard
4,191 Posts
31/M/OH

offline   (9)
March 15 2010 6:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I heard that Slayer got together through Craigslist
Eric Paradox
east bay grease
68,058 Posts
33/M/CA

offline     (33)
March 15 2010 10:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
been thinking about this, but highly doubting I'll find someone with the right taste AND chops to fit what I'm looking for.
Nicholas Steinborn
hurfablurf
8,050 Posts
32/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (12)
March 16 2010 2:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I jammed with the drummer of Knotfeeder for a couple months through craigslist. He ended up flaking on me, though. Lots of shitty drummers and bands that were nothing like my ad hit me up. I wasted a lot of time on there with no results, but I did talk to a bunch of people that were cool even if we never got together to jam.
screaming moon
King
3,478 Posts
68/M/PA

offline   (2)
April 6 2010 9:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"I play drums, I'm 33 and have been playing about 2 years. I am in the army and we started a rock band and opened for hinder. I know you said you are not interested in playing covers, but let's face it you have to throw in some GNR, just looking for some cool azz people to jam with"
Less
sofaKINGhigh
1,032 Posts
36/M/NJ

offline     (1)
July 12 2010 12:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I found a solid drummer, but now I cant find any guitarist. So, Bassist and drummer looking for fellow stoners to start something up. We want to mix mastodon/high on fire/isis all together. We have some stuff we been working on but we really need a guitarist to bounce ideas and riffs around with.

We play in NJ, 5 min from center city.
forum Musicians' Forum ›› Finding Musicians On Craigslist ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Finding Musicians On Craigslist

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?