forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› i feel so gay... ›› new reply Post Reply
AtWarWithAmeliaLOL
Time Husk
16,678 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 27 2010 8:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: thisgirldesire

and i want to keep fucking him, with or without the relationship...so whatev. haha

(Y)
thisgirldesire
loves jews.
28,277 Posts
35/F/AZ

offline   (19)
February 27 2010 9:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: AtWarWithAmeliaLOL

and i want to keep fucking him, with or without the relationship...so whatev. haha

(Y)

that looks like my ass cleavage.

Originally posted by: HughMotherFuckinHef

Originally posted by: dianna

Mark your territory by sticking your finger in your vagina before you meet and then wipe the ooze on him when you hug.

what's up with you women and the marking??? and it's unique for every woman. with one chic I got my shoulders ripped to shreds with another a single hicky on my left shoulder. weird

and i've clearly been doing it all wrong trying to charm men with my humor and personality. i might have to go for the vagooze technique.
AtWarWithAmeliaLOL
Time Husk
16,678 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
February 27 2010 9:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

(Y)

Well that's lovely, but when you type that on MSN it comes up as a thumbs up emoticon.
I hate it when people assume just because you've been sleeping with a dude that you're being "used".
It's like, I don't give a shit, I'm using that faggot too.
thisgirldesire
loves jews.
28,277 Posts
35/F/AZ

offline   (19)
February 27 2010 9:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

(Y)

Well that's lovely, but when you type that on MSN it comes up as a thumbs up emoticon.
I hate it when people assume just because you've been sleeping with a dude that you're being "used".

oh. interesting.

but yeah, we're friends above all and yeah, we have slept together, but neither of us is using the other one.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,341 Posts
35/M/NY

offline   (8)
February 28 2010 12:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

(Y)

you complete me
thisgirldesire
loves jews.
28,277 Posts
35/F/AZ

offline   (19)
February 28 2010 1:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: SpaceCowboy

Mark your territory by sticking your finger in your vagina before you meet and then wipe the ooze on him when you hug.

what's up with you women and the marking??? and it's unique for every woman. with one chic I got my shoulders ripped to shreds with another a single hicky on my left shoulder. weird

Almost all women are Primal. Moreso than men. WHen they "claim" you, you are marked. I would not put it past anywoman to mark her man in some sort of fashion. May seem like a joking matter but at the heart of it they are dead serious.

It's because they know guys are dumb and at the first sign of pussy or a flirt some guys will stray. And women know how other women are and would not put it past them to make a move on "their property."

I swear chicks are so fucked up.

i didn't get my copy of "the psycho bitch manual" apparently. i was unaware that girls actually do this shit.
screaming moon
King
3,478 Posts
68/M/PA

offline   (2)
February 28 2010 1:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yeah, who couldn't fall for your personality "EVERYONE LOOK AT ME RIGHT NOW WAHHHHH"

(Y)

and i've clearly been doing it all wrong trying to charm men with my humor and personality. i might have to go for the vagooze technique.

blackeyes
100%
47,277 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
March 30 2010 8:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
then you're doing it wrong
thisgirldesire
loves jews.
28,277 Posts
35/F/AZ

offline   (19)
March 30 2010 8:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kelsey S.

i've been into this dude since we met over a year and a half ago. since then, we've hooked up and hung out and even though he knows how i feel about him, i've never pushed dating on him and that was that.

SO...we're talking tonight and we end up setting up a date for drinks and a movie tomorrow night.

i'm so stoked. i consider him probably my closest friend in arizona. he knows way too much about me and i know way too much about him, but neither of us cares. we can talk about anything and everything without judgment. not to mention, he's a cynical asshole and i love it. haha

gah. i feel so girly and giggly and stupid about this.

Well first off, CONGRATZ, but for you 2 to be friends this long is fishing... So just be careful cause he's prob not into you, cause guys always get what they want.

I see it as you and him as FWB unless you dont figure things out

maybe just drop him?

why thank you, dating expert.

shit, i wish i woulda known that much at 17. i would have saved myself so much agony and heartache over the years...
thisgirldesire
loves jews.
28,277 Posts
35/F/AZ

offline   (19)
March 30 2010 9:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
we still fuck. often. i tell him everything. he tells me everything. we're both allowed to see other people. it's having our cake and eating it too.

maybe it's a relationship minus the title and the exclusivity. he's told me that he won't let me date another guy if he sees me acting how i did with my ex. he's already threatened to beat him up.
thisgirldesire
loves jews.
28,277 Posts
35/F/AZ

offline   (19)
March 30 2010 9:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
he and i, in a relationship would be the same thing. i come over, we have sex, we watch sports and talk and eat pizza and drinks beers and sleep, or i go home and carry about my day.

that's what's so great about him. no "relationship duties". we both have our own sets of friends, he does his thing, i do mine, we hang out together. we like some of the same shit and we both work at full time jobs. it seems pretty ideal to me, but whatever. i'd never pressure him into anything and he's been honest with me about everything he's felt so he's not dragging me along.
AtWarWithAmeliaLOL
Time Husk
16,678 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
March 31 2010 12:58 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
livin' the dream
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› i feel so gay... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: i feel so gay...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject