forum Want Ads / Personals ›› drummer & bassist needed - philly area ›› new reply Post Reply
xredrumx

shooter mcgavin
218 Posts
32/M/VA

offline   (4)
February 24 2010 9:50 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i have about 30 minutes, 5 songs, worth of music written for this project i've been working on every now and then for the past 7 months. it will probably end up being an instrumental project and stylistically the music is in the vein of irepress/cave in/tool or maybe a slightly less boring isis/pelican.

ideally, i'd just like to get the music together with a drummer and bassist so we could play some shows every now and then. i'm not really looking to make this into a touring band or anything like that, but we can see what happens.

if you're interested just send me a message and I can fill you in on some more of the details as well as send over some of the guitar/bass demos for the 5 songs. i'm located in the city, down by the art museum, but i'd be willing to drive out to meet up and jam.
EndIt666
Time Husk
45 Posts
9/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 25 2010 12:29 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
hectorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
xredrumx
shooter mcgavin
218 Posts
32/M/VA

offline   (4)
February 25 2010 11:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
hey kerm! you got some nice stuff for sale over on ebay
EndIt666
Time Husk
45 Posts
9/M/PA

offline   (1)
February 27 2010 6:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Haha thanks! Less boring Isis/Pelican! I found this band that sounds like a cross between Isis & Junius. They're called Constants and the album is The Foundation, The Machine, The Ascension.

Apparently they toured in a bus run on vegetable oil and have a recording studio run on solar power.
click here for link
xredrumx
shooter mcgavin
218 Posts
32/M/VA

offline   (4)
June 28 2010 11:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
time to bump this thread with a link that's full of music.
i got tired of waiting around for a drummer so i wrote the parts and recorded all of the music, off and on, over the past 4 months.

this is a rough demo. i'm still looking for a bass player and a drummer in the philly area because i'd like to try and play out once and a while with this stuff. if you're interested send me a message.

click here for link

note: that's not the band name or anything. i just needed to make up a myspace to host the files since they're pretty large.
namlssboy
It's Soda!
40 Posts
52/M/PA

offline   (2)
November 10 2012 10:40 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
HI, Im ErIck, a bass player in Reading. I listened to the demos you put up and I think they are good. I've been playing bass off/on for about 15 years (I'm 30) and I have good gear and relIable transportation. Send me an email if you want to get together and throw some ideas around.
Erickammon@gmail.com
forum Want Ads / Personals ›› drummer & bassist needed - philly area ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: drummer & bassist needed - philly area

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?