forum Dorks R Us ›› MLB2k10 ›› new reply Post Reply
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,638 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (12)
March 5 2010 8:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wes Mantooth

I figured someone would have done it by 1am the night it came out. Haven't seen any more commercials about it so that may be the case.

seen the commercial today. dont think its happened yet.
emofacial
NIGGA DICK
35,639 Posts
6/M/PA

offline   (2)
March 5 2010 9:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
there has to be a catch, like only doing it on the hardest level
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
March 8 2010 2:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
My Player mode is definitely one of the few things that makes this worth the purchase. Playing online is still a blast too. Especially now that the base running isn't 100% broken.
Jimmy Shaker Day
hail and kill
252 Posts
38/M/IL

offline   (5)
March 31 2010 10:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I only have a Xbox 360 so this is the only real baseball game available for me, but this is the best version of the 2k baseball games that I have ever played. I love the pitching mechanic and batting is fun in this game as well. The fielding is a bit questionable and your pitchers get rattled too easy which are my main complaints. I had my starters getting rattled after a couple hits in the first inning and it is a pain in the ass having to send your manager out every time. Home runs are really hard to come by as well which is better because the previous years had you hitting homers every other at bat. I have only been playing the franchise mode, but the my player seems like it has a lot of promise.
forum Dorks R Us ›› MLB2k10 ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: MLB2k10

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?