all threads All Threads ›› Craley and other Lanc area folks ›› new reply Post Reply
XWHISKEYX

Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
March 22 2010 8:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Any of you guys ever go to 'club good times' in Columbia? I was just reminded about that sewer of a strip club this evening. Went there once on a whim with some friends like 3 years ago, never been back. Such an extensive collection of some of the most rancid, battered, drug addicted sociopaths I have ever seen. Plenty of stretch marks, scabs, scars and bruises to satisfy anyone's appetite. Go to the website and take a look around here is one of my favorites, her name is 'envy':

XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
March 22 2010 8:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yo, she got toothbrush envy.
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,815 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (10)
March 22 2010 9:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i have heard so many good things about Goodtimes......never have gone though.....everything I have heard reminds me of Ms. Lindseys out past Gettysburg......its a double wide trailer, byob, and the only bathroom is a port-a-potty outside in the middle of nowhere off of route 30

the women are hilariously hideous, but nowhere close to that beauty you posted
Mike.
sill here
13,446 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (4)
March 23 2010 1:17 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
sleezy strip joints are great. always good for a laugh, and usually they stock up on cheap drinks.
TheOtherGodhead
N.I.L.
11,730 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (2)
March 23 2010 3:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Craley

i have heard so many good things about Goodtimes......never have gone though.....everything I have heard reminds me of Ms. Lindseys out past Gettysburg......its a double wide trailer, byob, and the only bathroom is a port-a-potty outside in the middle of nowhere off of route 30

the women are hilariously hideous, but nowhere close to that beauty you posted

Think I've been there, lolz.
Crack Pie
I brought gifts
17,815 Posts
34/M/MD

offline     (10)
March 23 2010 7:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i have made multiple trips....absolute hilarity every time
all threads All Threads ›› Craley and other Lanc area folks ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Craley and other Lanc area folks

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?