Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
March 25 2010 1:56 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: -T

Originally posted by: Yodel Toast

Killing someone with kindness always works.

Not so much. They just try to take advantage of you even more.
Or they just spread rumors about you.

in my experience, I'll be nice to the point where it gets them so angry that they make a fool out of themselves.
life/deathnopoint
Whatulookinat?
3,285 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (4)
March 25 2010 5:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

in my experience, I'll be nice to the point where it gets them so angry that they make a fool out of themselves.

Done. Funniest shit happened today. She tried calling me 9 times or so and because I didn't answer once, she shows up at my house and starts yelling how she hates that I talk to her sister(every so often). Then proceeds to throw a cd at me, that I had lent her. She then slams on the gas peddle as if to make a point. Then a minute later she texts me, right after she says she's never going to talk to me again... and starts bitching about not responding to her calls, but instead her sisters. Loopy?
brummy
Time Husk
1,682 Posts
31/M/WV

offline     (2)
March 25 2010 10:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: life/deathnopointDone. Funniest shit happened today. She tried calling me 9 times or so and because I didn't answer once, she shows up at my house and starts yelling how she hates that I talk to her sister(every so often). Then proceeds to throw a cd at me, that I had lent her. She then slams on the gas peddle as if to make a point. Then a minute later she texts me, right after she says she's never going to talk to me again... and starts bitching about not responding to her calls, but instead her sisters. Loopy?

sounds like someone wants a hate fuck
Bonsai
lol
5,293 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (10)
March 26 2010 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: life/deathnopoint

Done. Funniest shit happened today. She tried calling me 9 times or so and because I didn't answer once, she shows up at my house and starts yelling how she hates that I talk to her sister(every so often). Then proceeds to throw a cd at me, that I had lent her. She then slams on the gas peddle as if to make a point. Then a minute later she texts me, right after she says she's never going to talk to me again... and starts bitching about not responding to her calls, but instead her sisters. Loopy?

Harrassment charges for the win/for the lulz.

Would not put up with that shit even for a minute.
Robert Knight
RDK
211 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (5)
March 27 2010 10:37 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

This is all just shit to try and make you think about her. It's a psychological mind-fuck thing. The less energy you expend thinking about it the better, because if you're thinking about her (even if it's just 'man, she is fucked up and crazy') then she is winning.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,885 Posts
40/M/PA

offline     (23)
March 27 2010 10:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

what i gather from this is that you should bang the fuck out of her sister
slutpunch
pizza is bae
8,768 Posts
37/M/PA

offline     (19)
March 27 2010 10:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
all the more reason why I don't date anyone who lives in my area so if we break up I never have to see them again
life/deathnopoint
Whatulookinat?
3,285 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (4)
March 27 2010 1:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Robert Knight

This is all just shit to try and make you think about her. It's a psychological mind-fuck thing. The less energy you expend thinking about it the better, because if you're thinking about her (even if it's just 'man, she is fucked up and crazy') then she is winning.

Good point.
life/deathnopoint
Whatulookinat?
3,285 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (4)
March 27 2010 1:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

what i gather from this is that you should bang the fuck out of her sister

She's 17, turning 18 in a few months, I believe. Which makes it funnier since there's nothing I have in common with someone that age. I got a text message from her(the sister) saying the ex and her mom are on a rampage to have her cut off communication with me. I can't help it both your daughters want me.
larry cockabea
busta hymen
5,683 Posts
30/M/SC

offline  mobile reply   (1)
March 27 2010 2:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
fuck her at midnight on her eighteenth birthday. once in her sisters bed and once in her moms.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Immature Exes ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Immature Exes

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?