forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Electric Tapes coming soon! ›› new reply Post Reply
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
April 17 2010 4:48 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
embarrasseddog.jpg
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
April 17 2010 7:44 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: 3,000 piece McNugget

wish you would have done my shit before tooth's. that nigga can wait, i'm just a faceless asshole playing drone sets now and people are gonna compltely forget me because people like YOU(tyler) can't send me 10 tapes. yr a bad label CEO my friend. poisioning my kool aid ovaa heeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa

Really man? If your seriously In that big of a rush to get some tapes for your shows you could just do the release yourself and not even bother with me. I'm sorry that I did not get you your tapes in a timely matter that is convenient for you but aside from doing this I have a job, a band a girlfriend and a ton of shit that takes up my time. It's not really your place to tell me who can wait and who can't, I dub all these tapes myself on a single deck as well as try to do individual art and I have yet to turn even the slightest profit, so suffice it to say I put out this batch of stuff (including tooths shit) because I knew it was shit that would sell which in turn funds things like your tape which honestly will probably end up sitting on my shelf, it doesn't really bother me because I like the jams but I'm not going to be hassled or given shit about it, the only reason I didn't do the Brip tape first is because I had to wait for Red C77's and they took a month longer than expected
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
April 17 2010 8:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i was joking so owned i guess

i was wasted when i wrote that and reading it now makes me sound like an asshole and a half. i'm totally grateful that you even asked to do something for me man. really meant for that to come off a lot more as a joke than it did. i wouldn't step on yr toes like that.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
April 17 2010 8:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
artwork rules, also
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
April 17 2010 10:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
probably shouldnt piss off the dood that is nice enough to put out a tape for you.....
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
April 18 2010 3:59 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
duh
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline   (2)
April 22 2010 7:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
damn my tapes showed up and they look so fuckin good!!!
forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› Electric Tapes coming soon! ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Electric Tapes coming soon!

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?