forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Terrible sex stories... ›› new reply Post Reply
Rina.

Time Husk
7,248 Posts
7/F/PA

offline   (14)
April 11 2010 3:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Have you ever dated someone that you thought was so wonderful...and then when it came down to the sexin, it was beyond terrible?

I just dated someone for awhile, and i have never encountered someone so nonsexual ever. He wouldnt initiate, wouldn't move at all during, wouldnt make a sound, and wouldnt try anything new...
We would cuddle and get ready to go to sleep, and he would just massage my shoulder.

I flat out asked him if he was gay. He's not, but I broke up with him. Then he cried.
TheOtherGodhead
N.I.L.
11,730 Posts
32/M/PA

offline     (2)
April 11 2010 3:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
LOLZ@that story.
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
23,150 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 11 2010 4:21 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Rina.

I flat out asked him if he was gay. He's not, but I broke up with him. Then he cried.

lmao forever
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
31/M/OH

offline  mobile reply   (15)
April 11 2010 4:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Yea, that nigga gay
blackeyes
100%
46,904 Posts
31/M/AK

online   (3)
April 11 2010 4:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
so..you're single?
whats up
Mariano Rivera
the sandman
36,573 Posts
7/M/NE

offline   (1)
April 11 2010 4:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: blackeyes

so..you're single?
whats up

tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 11 2010 4:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i would rather date a girl who has no idea what sex is than a girl who can't get off because she's always needing something new in the bedroom. learned that one the hard way, but yeah, that's my pahc opinion.
Rina.
Time Husk
7,248 Posts
7/F/PA

offline   (14)
April 11 2010 4:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: tom.

i would rather date a girl who has no idea what sex is than a girl who can't get off because she's always needing something new in the bedroom. learned that one the hard way, but yeah, that's my pahc opinion.

Yeh but, he wasnt even trying or making an effort. I had to do everything, initiate it all, etc...
One time we went away and he was kissing me for hours. His hands never moved beyond my upper back. I refused to initiate anything because I wanted to see if he was ever going to proceed.

Also, one day he left for work and woke me up to kiss me goodbye. I was in a dead sleep, complete with super dry mouth and sleepy breath. He wasnt happy that I wouldnt give him massive open kisses. When he came home, he cried and said that he felt rejected.

WTF @ my life.
Rina.
Time Husk
7,248 Posts
7/F/PA

offline   (14)
April 11 2010 5:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

so..you're single?
whats up

uh, yeh.
I'm probably fkd up forever.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 11 2010 5:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Rina.

Originally posted by: tom.

Yeh but, he wasnt even trying or making an effort. I had to do everything, initiate it all, etc...
One time we went away and he was kissing me for hours. His hands never moved beyond my upper back. I refused to initiate anything because I wanted to see if he was ever going to proceed.

Also, one day he left for work and woke me up to kiss me goodbye. I was in a dead sleep, complete with super dry mouth and sleepy breath. He wasnt happy that I wouldnt give him massive open kisses. When he came home, he cried and said that he felt rejected.

WTF @ my life.

sounds like he cared more about who you were than your bad breath. but hey, different strokes..

i can recall relationships where the sex was abundant but "you want a morning kiss? pffft, get in there and brush your teeth." that's unhealthy, in my opinion.
tom.
^__^
62,529 Posts
34/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 11 2010 5:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Rina.
Time Husk
7,248 Posts
7/F/PA

offline   (14)
April 11 2010 5:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
he wouldnt let me brush my teeth.
and, sex doesn t have to be all the time.

after almost 5 months, and no touching going on, im out.
AtWarWithAmeliaLOL
Time Husk
16,678 Posts
30/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 11 2010 10:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
How did it get to almost five months?
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
44,343 Posts
36/M/PA

online   (18)
April 11 2010 10:51 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
dude was probably stoked/pumped after a fuck session with his girl, she rolls over and asks him if hes gay.
sorry to hear your experience was horrid.

also,

Originally posted by: cock hudson

so..you're single?
whats up

Rina.
Time Husk
7,248 Posts
7/F/PA

offline   (14)
April 11 2010 11:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: AtWarWithAmeliaLOL

How did it get to almost five months?

Well, I met him through my best friend, and it was a long distance thing. So, I usually only saw him about 4-5 times a month...at first I was happy he was being so patient and not pressuring me right away...

However, after a certain time frame passed, I started to wonder why the lack of sex drive. For me, a long distance relationship makes me want to do it even more...such a let down.
Rina.
Time Husk
7,248 Posts
7/F/PA

offline   (14)
April 11 2010 11:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: BadLuckJenna

My ex husband of 3 years is an amazing guy, completely caring and compassionate. We had no sex life. He was so timid, tried for all of that time to get him to take initiative. It didn't help that he was hung like a mouse. I always had to be on top, do all of the work, didn't know what he was doing when he went down on me. It's not like I didn't try, we would talk, even went to a marriage counselor. We just weren't sexually compatible. It sucked.

Yeh, it really sucks.

I always had to be on top too, and if I would move, it would fall out of position. He wouldnt do anything. How the f can you just lay there with your dick hangin out when your girl is on top of you...
I'll never get it...
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Terrible sex stories... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Terrible sex stories...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?