April 15 2010 8:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
amazing tattoos. this dude is a beast

ATWA
8==D
1,614 Posts
29/M/GA

offline   (2)
April 15 2010 8:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
paul booth stuff is always good quality. that last one looks like it might have been better in theory than execution.
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
M/NA

offline   (1)
April 15 2010 8:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i heard he's extra expensive tho
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
M/NA

offline   (1)
April 15 2010 8:40 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
these three dont even do him justice, they are decent but if you ever saw his last rites book, he does color too. amazing stuff in there
WREN
Pulp Free
52,163 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (19)
April 15 2010 9:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Booth is currently $500 an hour minimum of 3 hours.

He's also doing weirdo shit like tattoos by candlelight or blacklight now too. If you have an appointment with him, you have no choice but to go along for the ride.

He's also really big into collaborations. You can actually move up his waiting list alot faster if you'll just let him and two or three other guys go at it at once. You get to give them a general idea of what you want and they just do it, you are really taking a gamble on what it's going to look like but they all tend to look incredible.

I was on his waiting list at one point and there was like 2200 people before me the last time i called to check on my status. I'm probably due soon but i don't have the money to get him to work on me. I might just pay for him to sketch something up, which still isn't cheap but better than paying a minimum of $1500.

He's by far more known for his grey work, his color is good but it's not nearly as good as his greys.
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
M/NA

offline   (1)
April 15 2010 9:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
damn thats insane. if i had the cash id get him to do the rest of my neck. but i dont have 1500
WREN
Pulp Free
52,163 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (19)
April 15 2010 9:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Last Rites is in New York but I heard he's hardly ever there. Thus the reason his waiting list takes forever to get down. Any artist that i've ever met said he's really peculiar. He tattoos like 5 people, maybe, a week. And he'll skip over any regular client to tattoo someone famous. The dudes from Slipknot basically called the shop one day and were tattooed the following day. But with him being as good as he is and in demand as he is, he basically can do whatever he wants. He's making tons of money off of selling those same 5 sheets of flash to every shop in the country and outside the guys from LA and Miami Ink, he's easily the highest paid artist just for appearances.

It sucks that he no longer does conventions because watching him work was incredible. There are better artists then him out there but what makes him special is how fucking incredibly fast he works. I watched a video of him doing some dudes arm and the speed he was going I swore he was fucking up alot. When he cleaned the excess ink off it was perfect. I hate him for being that good and I can't even draw stick figures right.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,163 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (19)
April 15 2010 9:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Oh and Last Rites does occasionally do "Creep In Days" on scheduled Saturdays. They do them like 4 times a year and they are the only days of the year that the shop accepts walk ins. Good luck in scoring a session though because some people will sleep in their cars right outside the place.
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
M/NA

offline   (1)
April 15 2010 9:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ill settle for philly eddies to do mine, cant shed that cash, most of the time i can sneak tattoos off troy for tip money. good dude.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,163 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (19)
April 15 2010 10:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Troy is awesome.

He actually has Booth work on his arm. That hand holding the apple at the top is Paul Booth.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
38,118 Posts
33/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
January 13 2017 12:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
paul brown
Cumby
Time Husk
8,742 Posts
29/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (4)
January 13 2017 12:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Ford Raptor

My gay baby does indeed need a new mattress. May I procure best quality and price bedding with a steel scale. Seeking same instance of goodness.

Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
23,318 Posts
34/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 13 2017 1:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
imoforpc1
Application
28 Posts
20/M/IN

December 11 2017 12:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
forum General Crabbery ›› Paul Booth ›› new reply Post Reply