forum Politics and Society ›› Give Comedy Central your 2 cents (fast & easy) ›› new reply Post Reply
the cat

numetal/juggalo
7,468 Posts
35/M/DC

offline   (5)
April 23 2010 8:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
In light of the super friends episode now being taken offline in addition to the new episode edit, if you want to speak up, here's a convenient way to tell the network how you see things:

click here for link
Matti Frost
The Winter's Wrath
7,923 Posts
45/M/PA

offline     (25)
April 23 2010 2:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Sent.

And keep it polite, brief, and rational.

I am very disappointed in Comedy Central's decision to cave in to threats made by Muslim fanatics and censor South park's 201st episode as well as remove the older episode that had Mohammed in it. By doing so, you are validating the tactics of radical Muslims to censor our media and entertainment. They will continue to threaten and wrest us into submission so long as stations and media outlets continue to give in to their absurd demands.

Comedy Central is usually my go-to station but I really don't think I can watch your programming so long as you continue to give in to a bunch of lunatics who don't understand satire. Please reconsider your decision to censor South Park, and I will reconsider my decision to no longer watch Comedy Central.

~Matt Frost,
Boyertown, PA
Jackson10
Time Husk
6 Posts
20/M/NA

July 14 2018 3:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Everyone should get the instructions about all boards to give comedy central custom essay writing uk features. Then we will understood and learn their values from this news website.
roblox3183
Time Husk
18 Posts
22/M/UT

August 9 2018 1:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey friends if you are a gamer and want best amazing adventures game then must try roblox robux its best game ever.
click here for link
forum Politics and Society ›› Give Comedy Central your 2 cents (fast & easy) ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Give Comedy Central your 2 cents (fast & easy)

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?