forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› anyone else into dubstep? ›› new reply Post Reply
Kung Fu Treachery
Fuck That Bird
1,593 Posts
37/M/NY

offline   (1)
March 7 2012 3:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Tried to understand what all the fuss is about with this dubstep nonsense. I'm not that impressed. I think I'll stick to trip-hop and DnB thanks.

And I'm really fucking tired of hearing about that cockbag Skrillex. Everywhere I go I hear annoying scene kids talk about this guy like he's the next fucking Massive Attack or Aphex Twin.

Seriously, From First to Last was/is an abomination of a band. Just because the retarded lead singer decided to go make second rate minimalist electronic music does not make him a musical god. Shut the fuck up about him already.
ClevelandSucks
Pvt. Pyle
752 Posts
24/M/OH

offline     (90)
March 8 2012 11:36 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kung Fu Treachery

Tried to understand what all the fuss is about with this dubstep nonsense. I'm not that impressed. I think I'll stick to trip-hop and DnB thanks.

And I'm really fucking tired of hearing about that cockbag Skrillex. Everywhere I go I hear annoying scene kids talk about this guy like he's the next fucking Massive Attack or Aphex Twin.

Seriously, From First to Last was/is an abomination of a band. Just because the retarded lead singer decided to go make second rate minimalist electronic music does not make him a musical god. Shut the fuck up about him already.

darkmaster
the master of dub
3 Posts
20/M/FL

offline   (2)
August 29 2013 11:39 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
im into dub step
forum Drone, Noise, Electronic, Experimental ›› anyone else into dubstep? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: anyone else into dubstep?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?