May 23 2010 12:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
is he okay and is he still married to nicole... miss the dude
thisgirldesire
loves jews.
28,277 Posts
35/F/AZ

offline   (19)
May 23 2010 12:26 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
someone said in the missing posters thread that he and nicole split up.
deceptioncrown
suicide king
8,387 Posts
17/M/MA

offline   (16)
May 23 2010 12:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
thats sad... i hope hes doing well
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,328 Posts
31/M/PA

offline   (17)
May 23 2010 1:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
last time I heard he fucked over all the bands on Spook City and became a doctor or pharmacist or something.
Dianana
8====D
66,505 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
May 23 2010 2:02 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
May 23 2010 2:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wes Mantooth

last time I heard he fucked over all the bands on Spook City and became a doctor or pharmacist or something.

I'm always weary when I hear of someone on a small label fucking over their bands, 9 times out of 10 its almost always the other way around but its really easy to make someone who runs a label look like a corporate scumbag while bands are always some sort of martyrs for the genre.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (20)
May 23 2010 2:11 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ElectricTapes

I'm always weary when I hear of someone on a small label fucking over their bands, 9 times out of 10 its almost always the other way around but its really easy to make someone who runs a label look like a corporate scumbag while bands are always some sort of martyrs for the genre.

In this case it's definitely not the case of just making someone look like a corporate scumbag. I know personally three of the bands that got a raw deal from him. All three had pretty much the same exact story to tell. I've also heard the rumors of other bands that all had the same problem.
baconanddrugs
I got nothing.
5,878 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (2)
May 23 2010 2:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WREN

Originally posted by: ElectricTapes

In this case it's definitely not the case of just making someone look like a corporate scumbag. I know personally three of the bands that got a raw deal from him. All three had pretty much the same exact story to tell. I've also heard the rumors of other bands that all had the same problem.

I feel you some of these people are just scumbags, i'm just saying I have a few friends that run labels who are all pretty bleeding heart type dudes who i've seen get internet shit on by bands who they basically gave thousands of dollars to and it fucking sucks. Its like having a super nice guy friend and watch him get shit on time and time again by girls. Not to mention I see it as somewhat hard for a label to rip off a band when 90% of the time most bands don't make anywhere near enough money to even pay back what a label will invest.
WREN
Pulp Free
52,194 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (20)
May 23 2010 2:23 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I feel you but in this case it's not. I sent you a PM.
yantastic
drink fight win
15,048 Posts
43/M/NJ

offline   (5)
May 23 2010 2:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
That dude was an uptight nerd.
deceptioncrown
suicide king
8,387 Posts
17/M/MA

offline   (16)
May 28 2010 11:20 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i guess i didnt know what he was like... sounds like a grade a douche
forum Sports Talk ›› whatever happened to Shawn? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: whatever happened to Shawn?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?