Worth mentioning: Gamestop's doing a trade in special for the new xbox.
* XB360 System w/wireless OR wired controller - $100
* XB360 Hard Drive 20 GB - $30
* XB360 Hard Drive 60 GB - $35
* XB360 Hard Drive 120 GB - $40
* XB360 Hard Drive 250 GB - $50
* XB360 Memory Card 64 MB - $10
* XB360 Memory Card 256 MB - $14
* XB360 Memory Card 512 MB - $18
* XB360 Network Adapter Wireless (Microsoft) - $40
* XB360 Network N Adapter (Disc required) - $50
* XB360 Controller - Wired (Microsoft) - $20
* XB360 Controller - Wireless (Microsoft) - $25
Offer valid 6/17/10 - 7/11/10.
I might consider this only because I have like 6 spare wireless controllers and could easily get full credit for a new one without having to spend any extra money.
The built-in wifi would get rid of the ethernet cable I have running across my living room. I might wait to see if anything pops up about its reliability, though. Also interested in whether these new ones are less likely to die.