forum Want Ads / Personals ›› METAL/HARDCORE BAND NEEDS BASSIST! BAY AREA CA ›› new reply Post Reply
hellachingow

Time Husk
3 Posts
39/M/CA

offline   (7)
July 28 2010 6:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
California Metal/hardcore band based in the Bay Area is in need of a Bass Player with skills (hopefully some experience but not totally necessary) and SHOW READY EQUIPMENT (no combo amps!). Please be between the ages of 21-35 (may be able to go as young as 18 if you're amazing as all hell).
Our ages range from; 24 (guitarist) 26 (drummer) 30 (2nd guitarist) 30 (vocalist). We practice in Fremont, CA so hopefully you are close to this or willing to travel here (we come from Danville, San Jose as well as Fremont)

some of our Influences include;
The Acacia Strain, Converge, The Banner, Terror, The Red Chord, Winds Of Plague, Whitechapel, Blood Runs Black... many others!

Individually we are all pretty experienced but this particular project is pretty new so we only have a few songs, looking for someone to complete the lineup and help with the creative process. We have recording time booked in sept with a reputable and highly professional studio as we are planing to record a 5 song EP as our debut effort. (must be able to contribute financially with this as well as other endeavors; merch, gas etc...)

We're all pretty chill, laid back, down to earth guys and get along really well, so we're lookin for someone of the same disposition (no A-holes or primadonnas please! )

if this interests you please shoot me an email and let me know a little bit about yourself, age, background, stuff you listen to, equipment you have... etc and we can set up a time to meet.

Thanks for reading!!
jglozanojr@gmail.com
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
July 28 2010 7:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
now check out my song
forum Want Ads / Personals ›› METAL/HARDCORE BAND NEEDS BASSIST! BAY AREA CA ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: METAL/HARDCORE BAND NEEDS BASSIST! BAY AREA CA

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?