forum Sports Talk ›› Phillies/flyers games - comcast vs. satellite ›› new reply Post Reply
greg y.

to the willows!
3,910 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (4)
August 9 2010 1:41 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Anybody have satellite and get the phillies/flyers games without some fancy sports package? I had the most basic cable possible with comcast but as of last week I just get "signal scrambled" on my tv instead of the game. I'm tired of comcast and don't want to pay an arm and a leg for tv since I pretty much only watch the phillies and flyers anyway. Pretty sure a cheap satellite package would be less then what I would have to pay comcast so I can get sports again. Anybody have any ideas?
Sarcastic Existence
SICK GUY
16,048 Posts
27/M/PA

offline   (21)
August 9 2010 1:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Good luck with that. Phillies and Flyers are mainly on Comcast's channel. But if you got a scrambled signal, all you needed to do was call Comcast and they'll send a surge to your box to unscramble it.
VVes 570
m.t.f.u.
25,310 Posts
26/M/PA

offline   (23)
August 9 2010 1:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: greg y.

Anybody have satellite and get the phillies/flyers games without some fancy sports package? I had the most basic cable possible with comcast but as of last week I just get "signal scrambled" on my tv instead of the game. I'm tired of comcast and don't want to pay an arm and a leg for tv since I pretty much only watch the phillies and flyers anyway. Pretty sure a cheap satellite package would be less then what I would have to pay comcast so I can get sports again. Anybody have any ideas?

pay for the cable.
greg y.
to the willows!
3,910 Posts
28/M/PA

offline   (4)
August 9 2010 1:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
No box, just regular old basic cable. I was getting games in high def on an oddball channel 79-12 that would have been on 50 (which I didn't get with my package anyway actually). They mustve caught onto it, others I know who did the same thing have it locked out now too. This was one of several channels they seem to have ditched for those of us who have basic. Trying to get more money I imagine.
forum Sports Talk ›› Phillies/flyers games - comcast vs. satellite ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Phillies/flyers games - comcast vs. satellite

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band