forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Things you do that piss your SO off. ›› new reply Post Reply
fartbox
Time Husk
403 Posts
10/F/CT

offline   (1)
September 20 2010 6:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I get way too excited when we go on long drives and talk a mile a minute while he's trying to get onto the highway or a place he's unfamiliar with. He never gets pissed at me but I know inside he's wishing he could throw me out of the car.

That's it. He adores me.
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
36/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (5)
September 20 2010 7:37 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by:BRYANA

Originally posted by: Bonsai

Originally posted by: BRYANA

i'm super indecisive, especially when i don't care one way or the other. i think it mostly pisses him off though because he's the same way and wants me to make the decision for him.

haha, have had this problem a lot. i make big/life altering decisions very easily, but i usually don't give a shit about little things... or i just can't decide between several choices. circular clusterfuck conversations are the worst.

You can decide. No, you decide. I don't care, whatever you're in the mood for is fine. Well, that doesn't help anything... give me some suggestions at least. K, how about ABC or XYZ? Nah, I'm not in the mood for those. Lol, then you decide. Nah, it's up to you. DUDE, I just gave you my suggestions and you said no... I'm fine with whatever--just pick something already. But I don't know what I'm in the mood for, gimme more suggestions. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

exactly! haha. we got taco bell on the way to a show last weekend. he parked and asked if i wanted to eat there or eat it in the car on the way to the show. i said i didn't care one way or the other, he was the one driving and either way i'd be eating. "you're so indecisive!" and he decided we'd get it to go. he dropped a bunch taco meat in his lap (on his khaki colored shorts) while trying to eat and drive. lolol.

(hey schwenk, i know you're going to read this, i <3 you )

i just wanted to say that i really enjoy seeing you two together, especially when there's dancing involved.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
47/M/PA

offline   (11)
September 20 2010 7:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
same
asking_for_it
Dave B. #2
4,663 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (15)
September 20 2010 11:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
added to the list today:

me: "you know who you sound like?"
her: "DON'T."
me: "your mother"

don't say this to your woman. it does not get you sex.
catvomit
no shame bitch
1,475 Posts
34/F/PA

offline   (5)
September 21 2010 12:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
biting my spoon on accident (i hate it myself) & not giving a shit
wholesaletrash
i've got nice legs
12,561 Posts
37/F/PA

offline   (3)
September 22 2010 5:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: catvomit

biting my spoon on accident (i hate it myself) & not giving a shit

people that say "on accident" annoys me.

to answer the question at hand, pretty much everything i do annoys bryan...but technically i'm not his girlfriend so i get a free pass.
mandakatzz(deleted)
Time Husk
2,092 Posts
35/F/NA

September 22 2010 5:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
When he is passed out drunk and im driving his car I smoke in it, I feel guilty so I tell him the next day and he gets super pissed. He hates the fact I post on this board. When i'm not in "the mood".

Things he's not pissed about, slept with his friends and that I once drunkenly screamed at him, cried like a lil baby and attempted to walk from philly to camden.

I'm lucky. Nuff said.
Dianana
8====D
66,505 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
September 22 2010 6:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wren gets mad when I belch. I find it pretty hilarious because his farts smell like shit death and they happen more often than my burps.
Corey
Pregnant Smoker
1,653 Posts
30/M/MS

offline   (1)
September 22 2010 6:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: RightBetweenTheEyes

1. coming home drunk
2. complaining about his weed consumption

I'd let you come home drunk as often as you wanted. But goddamnit woman, I'm smoking trees.
Amanda OMGWTF
salad is my life
22,832 Posts
33/F/IL

offline   (4)
September 22 2010 11:01 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Dianana

Wren gets mad when I belch. I find it pretty hilarious because his farts smell like shit death and they happen more often than my burps.

brian gets extremely offended and upset when i ask him to spray after a poopy. he is shocked to find out his shit stinks, and maintains this same level of shock every day.

he also gets angry when i have hiccups.

awkward timing but whatever.
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
47/M/PA

offline   (11)
September 22 2010 11:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
exist
dan the jew
drop a hard J
17,175 Posts
39/M/CA

offline   (4)
September 23 2010 6:17 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
tour
mandakatzz(deleted)
Time Husk
2,092 Posts
35/F/NA

September 23 2010 11:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: dan the jew

tour

yes this can be annoying
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Things you do that piss your SO off. ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Things you do that piss your SO off.

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?