forum Dorks R Us ›› Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood ›› new reply Post Reply
Sully624

residentTMLfan
3,472 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 31 2010 9:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Since it's not too far from the release date, just wondering who else is pumped for this. I love the original and ACII and think it's easily one of the most creative franchises out there story wise. Haven't played any of the handheld games yet but have probably spent more time on the first two games than any other for PS3.

kyle_n
cumb0ner
13,959 Posts
26/M/PA

offline     (5)
August 31 2010 9:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i liked ACII a lot better than ACI, but both were good. Brotherhood I think is going to kind of flop. It will have been only a year since the previous release, and from what I can tell, this is an intermediate part of the story line, not the third part of the trilogy.
Sully624
residentTMLfan
3,472 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 31 2010 10:07 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I hope that when AC III is released Desmond doesn't end up running around with guns and grenades. Hopefully they keep the old style weapons, hidden blades etc.
kyle_n
cumb0ner
13,959 Posts
26/M/PA

offline     (5)
August 31 2010 10:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i'm sure he'll have some sort of firearm. you get them in ACII.
Sully624
residentTMLfan
3,472 Posts
28/M/NA

offline   (4)
August 31 2010 1:44 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hidden pistol is one thing, but if they turn Desmond into Solid Snake for the final game I'll be pissed.
mkp
Time Husk
6 Posts
23/M/NA

September 7 2010 1:13 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
In fact I am really happy to note that Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood is on the way. I have played the previous version and found it to be really wonderful. A lot of my friends also enjoyed the previous version. I would like to thank Sully624 for giving us the trailer. The quality is really good. It reminded me of the movie "gladiator". I am sure that this one will also be immensely popular as the previous one. I am eagerly waiting to play this one.
forum Dorks R Us ›› Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band