all threads All Threads ›› Malenky Slovos - 'Antiquambience' ›› new reply Post Reply
joe vena

BODYROTT
4,621 Posts
30/M/PA

offline     (6)
October 17 2010 4:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
La Spezia, Italy’s Malenky Slovos is a band that I have mixed feelings about. Right off the bat, I g...

click for full review
malenkyslovos
Time Husk
6 Posts
44/M/NA

offline   (2)
October 18 2010 5:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hi Joe, thanks a lot for your review. It's great to finally get some feedback on our songs!

let me give you some back-story the band name..
It all came out of my deep love for Burgess novel and Kubrick movie (maybe my favourite movie, should I pick just one.. ;-).
This led me many years ago to create a now mostly dismissed "Malenky Slovos" website, which I mainly used as a container of.. many "little words" about the things I liked, etc) and a "malenky" email address.
This is still my main address, which I've been using to get in contact and later exchange ideas with the other members of the band.
When the issue of the band name arose, our then-drummer immediately suggested using "Malenky"... because he liked the sound of the word, I guess... and probably because it was our main means of communication.
I felt that this closed a circle somehow and... approved the choice.
And... that's it :-)

best,
Andrea "logan"
joe vena
BODYROTT
4,621 Posts
30/M/PA

offline     (6)
October 18 2010 10:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
no problem dude. thanks for the background info!
malenkyslovos
Time Husk
6 Posts
44/M/NA

offline   (2)
February 11 2011 7:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Just in case anyone's interested, the Antiquambience EP is now digitally available on iTunes and Amazon (see links below)

A

http://itunes.apple.com/artist/malenky-slovos/id412925583
http://www.amazon.com/Antiquambience/dp/B004HZQ5SA/ref=sr_shvl_album_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297420046&sr=301-1
all threads All Threads ›› Malenky Slovos - 'Antiquambience' ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Malenky Slovos - 'Antiquambience'

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?