forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Corny exes ›› new reply Post Reply
Dianana

8====D
66,505 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
October 19 2010 2:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Obviously this hasn't happened in the longest time to me, but have you ever broken up with someone and when they started dating someone else, they tried to throw it in your face? Lol, no one cares, I guess we can't be friends because you're still hung up on shit.

In fact, this happened when my high school dickhead broke up with me and got a new girlfriend. I suppose that was pretty corny too. "Hey, I hurt you, and would like to continue doing so for no other reason than to just be mean."

Brett Weir
im gay
45,344 Posts
35/M/NY

offline   (8)
October 19 2010 3:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
nah not really
Dan.
____
8,803 Posts
34/M/PA

offline   (4)
October 19 2010 4:03 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
this would suck, luckily I haven't had this happen.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline   (23)
October 19 2010 10:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
happened to me, but I busted dudes face so I guess I came out on top. cunt ended up doing time for kidnapping shortly after cuz she was a psycho loser.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,344 Posts
35/M/NY

offline   (8)
October 19 2010 10:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
who did she kidnap? was her name mark connors?
kyle_n
cumb0ner
14,013 Posts
32/M/PA

offline     (5)
October 19 2010 10:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i've almost always genuinely felt like an ass when i've broken up with girls. the one that comes to mind that i did not care about hurting is the one that tried the hardest to rub shit in my face afterward. i would unleash coinwars upon her.

also

Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

this is why i kermit butts.
asking_for_it
Dave B. #2
4,663 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (15)
October 20 2010 12:02 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
can't say i'm guilty of this or my exes per se, but i walked in on one particular cunt cheating on me. there's nothing more mean than that. but true story after the fact, she got the herpes from the dude she cheated on me with.

anyone that doesn't believe in karma needs to look harder. it exists and it's kinda funny.
Corey
Pregnant Smoker
1,653 Posts
30/M/MS

offline   (1)
October 20 2010 12:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: asking_for_it

can't say i'm guilty of this or my exes per se, but i walked in on one particular cunt cheating on me. there's nothing more mean than that. but true story after the fact, she got the herpes from the dude she cheated on me with.

anyone that doesn't believe in karma needs to look harder. it exists and it's kinda funny.

John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
68/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (15)
October 20 2010 12:41 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have had this happen to me and wish I was wise enough at the time to shut the cunt down. However, I was an idiot, and I used other people as a result of my hurt and I deserve everything I get because of it.
tom.
^__^
62,530 Posts
36/M/PA

offline     (5)
October 20 2010 1:01 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i've learned a lot of harsh lessons in dating.. none harsher than the girls immediately moving on to my friends thing, but oh how we live, learn, and forgive.
Brett Weir
im gay
45,344 Posts
35/M/NY

offline  mobile reply   (8)
October 20 2010 1:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
cum husk
mandakatzz(deleted)
Time Husk
2,092 Posts
35/F/NA

October 20 2010 8:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: asking_for_it

Karma is my best friend
Dianana
8====D
66,505 Posts
36/F/PA

offline   (8)
October 20 2010 8:30 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: XWHISKEYX

happened to me, but I busted dudes face so I guess I came out on top. cunt ended up doing time for kidnapping shortly after cuz she was a psycho loser.

wtf.
viva hate
nipple salad
13,012 Posts
35/F/PA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
October 20 2010 8:42 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I feel lucky in that all my ex's have gone out of their way to keep me from knowing if they're dating someone new. Way to be, dudes.
Davey.
Baby Cole
43,589 Posts
33/M/NA

offline   (13)
October 20 2010 8:45 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i dont talk to either of my exes. one of them because she was a whore, the other because my current girlfriend wont let me. so i suppose i am the corny ex in this situation.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
October 20 2010 8:46 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kermit Butts

She kidnapped a woman, took her to a bank an made her withdrawal money from her mac. At some point later she let the woman go into a gas station to "use the bathroom" at which point the woman called the cops.
forum Love, Sex, and Romance ›› Corny exes ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Corny exes

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?