all threads All Threads ›› people shitting themselves in public... ›› new reply Post Reply
honkey kong

TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,262 Posts
38/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (1)
November 2 2010 6:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
after work, i used the men's room in the mall before i ventured home and the one stall looked like a warzone.

it looked as if someone duked their pants while at the mall and bought new clothes and changed their entire outfit.

this person was also kind enough to leave the shitted in clothes on the floor, as well as all of the tags, hangers and paper from the new clothes. not to mention that the toilet was filled with something even the most skilled special effects artist would never be able to recreate floating around in the bowl.

oddly enough the only thing i could think of after seeing that was mark devito.
Strange Dong
8===D
5,595 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (15)
November 2 2010 6:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
L
O
L

I shit my pants in the mall...on the escalator...Tristan laughed at me.
honkey kong
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,262 Posts
38/M/PA

November 2 2010 6:25 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
that's why i thought of you.

plus the replacement clothing was from express and you have intercourse with men.
amber ?
fap away everyday
3,815 Posts
27/F/PA

offline   (18)
November 2 2010 6:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol. One of my kindergarten students definitely had an accident the other day. The little boy sitting next to her calmly raised his hand after they started painting and said, "Ms. G., I think heaven pooped herself because it definitely smells like it. Can you tell her to check herself?"
DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
28/M/NY

offline   (2)
November 2 2010 6:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
"heaven" lol
Strange Dong
8===D
5,595 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (15)
November 2 2010 6:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: emogeddon

that's why i thought of you.

plus the replacement clothing was from express and you have intercourse with men.

-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (21)
November 2 2010 6:29 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I had a pretty severe wet fart in an antique store in Portland in September, this was about 40 minutes after eating a terrible breakfast in an absolutely revolting diner nearby. Thank god there was a washroom in that antique store.
DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
28/M/NY

offline   (2)
November 2 2010 6:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
probably was brickhouse
honkey kong
TIGHTDICKPLAYA
24,262 Posts
38/M/PA

November 2 2010 6:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
a few weeks ago, i made rina stop at a wawa so i could release the butt kraken and they were out of toilet paper.

god smote me that night.
DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
28/M/NY

offline   (2)
November 2 2010 6:31 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ive had serious close calls before, maybe a little skid mark, but have never full on shit my pants
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
27/M/NA

offline   (21)
November 2 2010 6:38 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: DennisQ

ive had serious close calls before, maybe a little skid mark, but have never full on shit my pants

This wet fart I had initially felt like I was releasing pretty standard issue flatulence, but out of nowhere some of that sort of gooey, stomach vile type of shit came out instead of gas, even though there was no sign of this brewing earlier in the day. Which leads me to believe that disgusting breakfast shot through me like a cannonball.

just another day in the life
GLOVESOFCONSTRUCTION
MOST HATED
611 Posts
42/F/CA

offline   (9)
November 3 2010 3:34 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: DennisQ

LIAR
AtWarWithAmeliaLOL
Time Husk
16,678 Posts
27/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
November 3 2010 4:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I pissed my pants from laughing too hard once, another time when I was being tickled but that one wasn't in public. One time a friend and I were splitting a taxi with some chick who shit her gear all over the backseat, she started trying to catch it in her handbag. The driver was like "FUCKIN WHAT" and screeched to a halt were we jumped out and left the panty shitter with a full fare. In the fray we didn't realise we got out in possibly the worst part of town where we got mugged for our cigarettes.
John Barlow
Vodka Party
17,778 Posts
63/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (15)
November 3 2010 5:31 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This is a legitimate excuse for going home at my place of business. My question - why or what would make you so determined to go home that you actually accept responsibility for shitting your butt? I feel like I would take the humiliation of a premature ejaculation or anything besides pants shiterring.
Dianana
8====D
58,656 Posts
31/F/PA

online  mobile reply   (7)
November 3 2010 6:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This easily could have happened to me yesterday. I praise allah it didn't.
Insert video of chick shitting herself in hot tub or the fat black chick shitting herself on flavor of love.
AtWarWithAmeliaLOL
Time Husk
16,678 Posts
27/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
November 3 2010 6:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Edit lol failed snipe
all threads All Threads ›› people shitting themselves in public... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: people shitting themselves in public...

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band