forum Sports Talk ›› mike vick contract ›› new reply Post Reply
eric lfd

farang
14,130 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (11)
November 22 2010 10:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
the past few weeks have shown that the birds really need to do all they can in order to lock vick up for the next few years...qb talent is thin at best in the league nowadays, and i think kolb should be dealt while he still has some value (i think hes woth a second round pick). i guess well see.

*this is all assuming that there is a season next year.
HippieHooligan
stmulatinterest
5,987 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (6)
November 22 2010 11:56 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
theyll franchise him
DeadlyHandSammich
creepin on you
3,302 Posts
35/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
November 22 2010 12:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
vick earned it for sure. He runs that offense great and makes the team a solid contender.
brian,
husking time
2,038 Posts
31/M/NA

offline   (3)
November 22 2010 12:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
his electricity on the field makes everyone else look like a dog under water.
eric lfd
farang
14,130 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (11)
November 22 2010 12:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: richard mcbeefs army

his electricity on the field makes everyone else look like a dog under water.

lols
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
42/M/FL

offline   (18)
November 22 2010 12:34 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i heard something about getting a 1st and 3rd round draft pick for kolb...the people on 97.5 smoke crack.
HippieHooligan
stmulatinterest
5,987 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (6)
November 22 2010 12:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i want to pull up all the old posts from when vick first got in trouble, and when he first signed with philly. i want to see who talked shit then, and now rides his dick

i guess murdering innocent animals is fine as long as you can win football games
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
42/M/FL

offline   (18)
November 22 2010 12:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WonMillion

i want to pull up all the old posts from when vick first got in trouble, and when he first signed with philly. i want to see who talked shit then, and now rides his dick

i guess murdering innocent animals is fine as long as you can win football games

please do...i've been behind the signing since day one.
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
42/M/FL

offline   (18)
November 22 2010 12:50 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: WonMillion

since i personally know good people that have done worse things...ya...it doesn't bother me at all.
planet of the apes
no.
3,884 Posts
34/M/NJ

offline   (6)
November 22 2010 12:54 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
eric lfd
farang
14,130 Posts
38/M/PA

offline  mobile reply     (11)
November 22 2010 1:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I have never talked shit on the signing...I just wasn't sure how we would use him in the beginning
ScrewFlanders
nah im alright
3,871 Posts
33/M/PA

offline   (6)
November 22 2010 1:35 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
obviously hated him because of the shit he pulled. and was never a fan before that shit went down. but the dude lost 100 million dollars and spent 2 years in a federal prison. not to mention does speeches for the humane society against dog fighting. and he cut all ties from his past. what else do you want from him? as long as he continues to not revert to his past it will be a pretty remarkable redemption story.

that being said. they franchise him.

GO BIRDS.
fight2live
doe dubbla
18,996 Posts
38/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (12)
November 22 2010 1:43 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The speeches are court ordered, his loss of money is court ordered, jail time was court ordered. He didnt cut all ties from his past..remember his bday party four months ago. All im saying is lets not have any illusions here. Hes a great baller but a terrible piece of shit human being
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,468 Posts
38/M/PA

online     (23)
November 22 2010 1:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the speeches are no longer court ordered. he doesn't have to be doing them anymore, but still does.
eric lfd
farang
14,130 Posts
38/M/PA

offline     (11)
November 22 2010 1:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: fight2live

The speeches are court ordered, his loss of money is court ordered, jail time was court ordered. He didnt cut all ties from his past..remember his bday party four months ago. All im saying is lets not have any illusions here. Hes a great baller but a terrible piece of shit human being

I just want W's. i dont care about all the off the field stuff, as i just assume all celebrities are jerkoffs anyway.
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
211,468 Posts
38/M/PA

online     (23)
November 22 2010 1:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
as a dog owner it pissed me the fuck off really badly when they signed him. i thought "just figures, doesn't it." but as time goes along it seems like he is trying as hard as he can to not fuck up again and try to make amends. he still hasn't come close to making up for what he did but i think that he might finally be actually feeling remorse where i think in the beginning he was just mad that he got caught. he seems more humble overall, whereas he was a total dickbag beforehand.

i know that we don't know whats going on in his head and if any reports came out that he was up to any of his old ways that i would almost certainly boycott the team. but for now if he keeps taking positive steps maybe he can have a positive influence on some people and kids in lower class communities by discouraging them from being involved in the same type of stuff he was.
forum Sports Talk ›› mike vick contract ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: mike vick contract

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?