all threads All Threads ›› anyone going to this tonight? ›› new reply Post Reply
Dave B.

12,352 Posts
7/M/PA

December 2 2010 4:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

PETER HOOK & FRIENDS PERFORM THE ENTIRE UNKNOWN PLEASURES ALBUM LIVE TRACK BY TRACK IN MEMORY OF THE 30TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE DEATH OF JOY DIVISIONS - IAN CURTIS.

Thu, December 2, 2010
9:00 pm
$15.00

More info :
Hook and his new backing band -- featuring longtime collaborators drummer Paul Kehoe (Revenge, Monaco, Freebass), keyboardist Andy Poole (Monaco), guitarist Nat Wason (Freebass), and Hook's son Jack on bass -- first performed Unknown Pleasures in May at the Factory, Hook's Manchester nightclub, during two charity concerts honoring the 30th anniversary of Curtis' death. The reception was positive, says Hook, and he sees performing the Joy Division material as his right.

"I should be able to go out and play the most important record I've ever made," he says. "Literally my whole life and career have been founded on that record."

Peter Hook was the co-founder of Joy Division and member of New Order till 2007.

Venue Information:
Voyeur Nightclub
1221 Saint James Street
Philadelphia, PA
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,396 Posts
35/M/PA

online   (7)
December 2 2010 5:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
ummmmm...what?

peter hook rules, pissed i didnt know about this.
Dave B.
12,352 Posts
7/M/PA

December 2 2010 5:04 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah I just found out about it this morning. there's still tickets available. it starts at 9 but apparently he's not going on until like 11:30.
Dave B.
12,352 Posts
7/M/PA

December 2 2010 5:14 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

all threads All Threads ›› anyone going to this tonight? ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: anyone going to this tonight?

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?