forum Sports Talk ›› att eric LFD re: jersey authentication ›› new reply Post Reply
fight2live

doe dubbla
18,996 Posts
40/M/PA

offline   (12)
January 14 2011 4:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
you're the jersey guru so I thought you'd appresh my huge jersey come up today. All stitched on letters and logos. Paid thirty two bucks apiece!

Everything looks authentic as fuck, the randall jersey has all mitchell and ness patches, and a $380 price tag lol

The flyers jereseys have the fighting strap.

Cliff Lee thread...

brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
January 14 2011 4:55 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
my cousin has a "guy" that gets these as well. had a stanley cup byfuglien jersey for $60. i didn't have much of a sampling, but after a few glances i couldnt tell the difference next to a legit one from dick's sports or sports authority (can't remember which)
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
January 14 2011 4:58 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
im going to ask my cousin for a cliff lee jersey, just because
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
January 14 2011 5:24 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'll take that Richards jersey, thank you!

Seriously though, do you think you can get me a Giroux from wherever you got these?
fight2live
doe dubbla
18,996 Posts
40/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (12)
January 14 2011 5:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah they have giroux winter classic jerseys. My buddy got one. He also got roy halladay in grey, cliff lee in cream, an old school pete rose in powder blue, an ovechkin winter classic and a peter forsberg nordiques. All between 25 to 35 bucks.

borntradejerseydotcom

for all your knock-off jersey needs!
eric lfd
farang
14,130 Posts
40/M/PA

offline     (11)
January 14 2011 5:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
nice! they dont look bad, although the randall one isnt authntic...the eagles #'s and letters were all heavy silk screening until the new unis' in the 90's
eric lfd
farang
14,130 Posts
40/M/PA

offline     (11)
January 14 2011 5:49 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the lee one is good too...with baseball jerseys the way you can tell is the material and how heavy the numbers/letters are...real tackle twill is super stiff, and the knock offs tend to have numbers/letters that are more like regular material.i will say, for theprice, you win haha
fight2live
doe dubbla
18,996 Posts
40/M/PA

January 14 2011 5:57 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The only thing weird on the flyers jerseys is the letter R, they have an odd shape. But i dont really care, got all 4 for half the price i paid for the richards jerz i bought in 09.

The richards one looks tiny cuz its a youth large. I bought it for dayna.

Shame i have wait 9 months to wear the eagles jersey. Bring it home for Jerome!
eric lfd
farang
14,130 Posts
40/M/PA

offline     (11)
January 14 2011 6:00 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yeah they look really good...alot of times you can tell right away because the letter are wonky. these look awesome. only difference with the birds one is the silk screening...crazy thing is, most people dont realize that its more expensive to screenprint (or heatseal) that stuff on, that it is to sew it. hence, knock offs get sewn on.
fight2live
doe dubbla
18,996 Posts
40/M/PA

January 14 2011 6:09 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
They have a sweet reggie white jersey but it has R.WHITE on the back and i thought it looked weird. I read that he wore R.WHITE one year in philly but just WHITE every other year. The funky shaped R ruined it haha
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
7/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 14 2011 6:18 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the flyers jersey looks kinda bad, the name is small, and the numbers are bunched. quick way to spot a knock off
brian.
new cocks
146,094 Posts
35/M/IL

offline   (9)
January 14 2011 6:33 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
the logo on the front of the flyers jersey looks slightly small, which is the same as my hawks jersey, which is like 80% of the real size indian head.

still, 95% of people can't tell and its an unreal deal
fight2live
doe dubbla
18,996 Posts
40/M/PA

January 14 2011 6:45 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Its a youth size
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
7/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 14 2011 7:07 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
i know, just saying, what brian said also, everything tends to be a tad smaller and tighter together. thats how you can spot the fakes. still an awesome deal in my opinion. your paying 100 dollars less for something of equal quality

i bought my cliff lee authentic though cuz i am a fan boy faggot
forum Sports Talk ›› att eric LFD re: jersey authentication ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: att eric LFD re: jersey authentication

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?