all threads All Threads ›› Clothing for the Politically Incorrect! NOT RACIST ›› new reply Post Reply
AWBClothing

AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (81)
January 19 2011 1:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
http://www.angrywhiteboyinc.com

Politically Incorrect and Questioning the Status Quo, Authority, the Mainstream and the Dumbed-Down Masses! NOT RACIST!!!

In my experiences it seems that a majority of people, from ALL WALKS OF LIFE... WHETHER IT'S WHITE, BLACK, HISPANIC, ASIAN, UPPER CLASS, MIDDLE CLASS OR POOR, for the most part, either don't care, are too ignorant or just too consumed by nonsense to realize what's going on.

From politics to taking care of other countries before our own. From working day in and day out, sometimes two jobs only to struggle and barely scrape by while falling deeper into debt (that is if you're one of the lucky ones that have a job), to bird-brain celebrities getting more news coverage than the men and women fighting and dying overseas in an illegal, unjust war(s).

I can easily rant on and on about the events of 9/11, the corporate controlled media, broken borders, racial double standards, the illusion of airport and Homeland security, healthcare, the obsession with Blackberries and video games, moronic street slang ebonics, "Reality TV", meaningless, shallow fashion trends that are taken way too seriously along with the programmed, robotic population that simply accepts things for what they are and never question anything. Along with the people who just throw their hands in the air and say, "Whatever happens, happens. There's nothing we can do."

I'm not in this for money, status or any kind of fame. I don't make much money off of tee shirts at all. I feel I put out a message and stand up and fight against political correctness and the secretive government that pull our strings. It's not about race or religion... it's about the political system that puts that stuff into place that keeps everyone fighting with one another. Sadly, many people don't even notice it, I'm wide awake and feel I need to speak up. Like Lou from Sick Of It All says in the song "Chip Away", "We might never change the world, but at least we'll have our say!" That's how I feel. Wholeheartedly. Not many people can honestly say that at the end of the day.
ziggy
BarriHaus
5,314 Posts
34/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
January 19 2011 1:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hey van, keep you nazi shit off these boards.
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (81)
January 19 2011 1:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I guess you didn't READ. This company DOES NOT condone Racism on ANY level!!! I have people of all ethnicities wearing my clothing... black, white, hispanic and Asian... because they "get" what the company is about. Sorry you misunderstood. Nazi's and racists are ignorant and do not stand for that shit.
ziggy
BarriHaus
5,314 Posts
34/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (1)
January 19 2011 1:23 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Still think it's a retarded name, but I was mistaken in my post. I mistook this for some douche Nazi i used to run into's cothing line I heard he started.
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (81)
January 19 2011 1:25 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
That's cool man... and that's OK if you don't like the name of my company. Some like it, some hate it... but I'm not a Nazi or a racist at all. -Respect.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 19 2011 7:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Racial double standards...
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (81)
January 19 2011 10:09 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
True. AWB is not about race or religion... it's about the political system that puts that stuff into place that keeps everyone fighting with one another.

-Respect.
xAJDELAWAREx
Oh this site?
42,302 Posts
36/M/PA

offline   (5)
January 19 2011 10:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I do enjoy that you have pictures of someones baby right beneath some skeezer showin off her tits.
aboutleaving
stainin
20,639 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (1)
January 19 2011 11:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: AWBClothing

True. AWB is not about race or religion... it's about the political system that puts that stuff into place that keeps everyone fighting with one another.

-Respect.

I'm not saying racial double standards don't exist, and maybe I'm just paranoid because the vast majority of people in this country either use "political incorrectness" as a disguise for their racism, or they believe health and safety legislation is a matter of political correctness...

...But I'm guessing you're focussing on racial double standards in reference to white people not getting a fair deal?

Also, I'm not sure how helping out poorer people in the world (yes, in other countries) is politically correct, or our politicians would actually do it, no?
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,228 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (18)
January 19 2011 11:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
angryhornieboi clothing.
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (4)
January 19 2011 12:36 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Angry White Boy

Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging

coincidence? i think not
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (81)
January 19 2011 12:52 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Sharplimbed

-Respect.

I'm not saying racial double standards don't exist, and maybe I'm just paranoid because the vast majority of people in this country either use "political incorrectness" as a disguise for their racism, or they believe health and safety legislation is a matter of political correctness...

...But I'm guessing you're focussing on racial double standards in reference to white people not getting a fair deal?

Also, I'm not sure how helping out poorer people in the world (yes, in other countries) is politically correct, or our politicians would actually do it, no?

White people getting a fair deal??? I never said that at all. Race is just another way we keep fighting with each other. It's redundant and never gets anyone anywhere. The only thing that ever comes out of it is negativity and more separation. It's the same as political views, creed, sexual preference etc. It's all put there to keep everyone fighting with one another. I try to make people see through all that nonsense. people just need to respect one another for whatever they believe.
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (81)
January 19 2011 12:53 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xAJexDELAWAREx

I do enjoy that you have pictures of someones baby right beneath some skeezer showin off her tits.

???
AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (81)
January 19 2011 1:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Kevlar Moneyclips

Angry White Boy

coincidence? i think not

AWBClothing
AngryWhiteBoy Inc.
114 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (81)
January 19 2011 1:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Captain Ahab

angryhornieboi clothing.

No it really stands for Amusing Water Buffalo Clothing.
Kevlar Moneyclips
Time Husk
3,022 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (4)
January 19 2011 1:46 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: Kevlar Moneyclips

Angry White Boy

coincidence? i think not

just saying

are the dual axes a firefighter tribute? i like firefighters
all threads All Threads ›› Clothing for the Politically Incorrect! NOT RACIST ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Clothing for the Politically Incorrect! NOT RACIST

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?