forum Sports Talk ›› Blake Griffin has me way excited for the dunk conte ›› new reply Post Reply
Ron Shark

Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
February 8 2011 10:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This dude is absurd. For the time in seemingly forever I hear people talking about the Clippers frequently and it's all because of Blake Griffin. I get so pumped watching him play. I hope his team can start winning.

You can pretty much just throw the ball near the rim and dude is throwing it down. People I know that barely like basketball now actively seek out Clippers games to watch.
-Jeremy-
gary
62,973 Posts
32/M/NA

offline   (21)
February 8 2011 10:57 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I don't even care about basketball very much, but this guy is a walking highlight reel. Pretty exciting to watch.
Gisty
Swoop The Dang
4,908 Posts
38/M/PA

offline   (3)
February 8 2011 11:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I love that you have veteran guys complaning of all the attention he gets also. I would imagine he's trying to make up from that injury last season. I was bummed that he wasn't going to play.
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
February 8 2011 11:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
He's ri-goddamn-diculous!
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,411 Posts
35/M/PA

offline   (7)
February 8 2011 11:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
used to love watching him play in college. not suprised to see how dominant he is in the nba.
XWHISKEYX
Old Head
39,027 Posts
62/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (23)
February 8 2011 11:11 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xMAIDENx

He's ri-goddamn-diculous!

Backed
HippieHooligan
stmulatinterest
5,987 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (6)
February 8 2011 11:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
mike wilbon keeps talking about all the talent that team has. dude is sick though.
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
February 8 2011 12:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
The Clippers do have some good talent. They're 14-11 in the past 25 games. If they can put it together a little more they'll do good things. If they were an Eastern Conference team I think they would easily be in the playoffs as a 7th or 8th seed. If they're able to build around Griffin in the next year or so they will do great things.
just chuck
Widowmaker
446 Posts
32/M/PA

offline   (6)
February 12 2011 11:52 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
His numbers are a bit inflated (at least his RPG) because of Chris Kaman being injured, But you can't deny his athleticism.

I am afraid that he could turn into another Amar'e. A guy that is all about highlights but doesn't deliver in the clutch.
cuntbreath
smells like vag!
9,444 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (20)
February 26 2011 11:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Blake Griffin will be traded to the Lakers before his contract is up because the owner is a cheap douchebag. Donald Sterling is the worst owner in the NBA, if not in all of pro sports. Once he dies off that team will be in better shape. Then again if the NBA contracts some teams when their CBA expires, the Clippers could be a canidate to go.
forum Sports Talk ›› Blake Griffin has me way excited for the dunk cont... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Blake Griffin has me way excited for the dunk conte

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?