ANGER ANGER ANGER ANGER
DOGS DOGS DOGS DOGS

sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,823 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
March 22 2011 11:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
man i hope Vick gets thru so we can hear all the animal people cry some more.
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
March 22 2011 11:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I guess Vick is a voting option?
..::localeye::..
Bird watcher
11,208 Posts
44/M/FL

offline   (18)
March 22 2011 11:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xMAIDENx

I guess Vick is a voting option?

yep...its a bracket setup...in the first round he is against demarcus ware
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
March 22 2011 11:16 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Wait, there's a Madden curse right?
sidney
MMM..Johnny Cakes
31,823 Posts
43/M/PA

offline   (1)
March 22 2011 11:24 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: xMAIDENx

Wait, there's a Madden curse right?

plus he is going up against Ware so i have to vote against Vick...damn
fight2live
doe dubbla
18,996 Posts
40/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (12)
March 22 2011 11:27 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Cover athlete always gets hurt so please vote vick
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
47/M/PA

offline   (11)
March 22 2011 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
This why I say I'm one of the hardest niggas in Madden. I have th- one of the most best offense in Madden history. Lookatdis shit. Lookadat nigga. Greg Jennings caught dat shit, dis like the last play of the game. But dawg, earlier though, the nigga broke his fuckin leg! How is he runnin wit a broken leg? Look at dis nigga HOLDIN his shit though. DAWG! He put the team on his back. Dawg, let's go inside the mind of a Greg Jennings. (go inside of mind sound) "Dawg I gotta do dis shit. I put the team my fuckin back though. My leg broke. I don't know how the fuck I'm runnin right now though. I do this shit...for Madden. Oh shit, Darren Sharper! One of the most hardest hittin safeties in the league. BUT, I put the team on my back though. Fuck it. You can't STOP me. Cross the PLANE. TOUCHDOWN!" Greg Jennings. 49-20 man, fuck wit meeee. FUCK YOU GUMBY!
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
March 22 2011 11:28 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I wouldn't see them letting him on the cover just so they didn't have to deal with people bitching and boycotting the game.
Dickscraper
dickacraper
27,560 Posts
32/M/IL

offline   (11)
March 22 2011 11:47 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
this should be the cover

Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
March 22 2011 11:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Or this:

NBA 2K12 can use it next year too.
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,411 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
March 22 2011 11:55 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Wesley F Gibson

This why I say I'm one of the hardest niggas in Madden. I have th- one of the most best offense in Madden history. Lookatdis shit. Lookadat nigga. Greg Jennings caught dat shit, dis like the last play of the game. But dawg, earlier though, the nigga broke his fuckin leg! How is he runnin wit a broken leg? Look at dis nigga HOLDIN his shit though. DAWG! He put the team on his back. Dawg, let's go inside the mind of a Greg Jennings. (go inside of mind sound) "Dawg I gotta do dis shit. I put the team my fuckin back though. My leg broke. I don't know how the fuck I'm runnin right now though. I do this shit...for Madden. Oh shit, Darren Sharper! One of the most hardest hittin safeties in the league. BUT, I put the team on my back though. Fuck it. You can't STOP me. Cross the PLANE. TOUCHDOWN!" Greg Jennings. 49-20 man, fuck wit meeee. FUCK YOU GUMBY!

DennisQ
who-bah-stank
24,541 Posts
33/M/NY

offline   (2)
March 22 2011 9:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: ass nipples

Dave B.
12,352 Posts
7/M/PA

March 22 2011 9:32 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: DennisQ

Originally posted by: ass nipples

forum Sports Talk ›› Vote for the Cover of Madden ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Vote for the Cover of Madden

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?