forum Introduce Yourself! ›› Hey KID FROM CLEVELAND(well close to it) ›› new reply Post Reply
ClevelandSucks

Pvt. Pyle
752 Posts
24/M/OH

offline     (90)
April 13 2011 12:13 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

WAZZUP ALL MY SICK FRIENDS!? I'm nick im from Ohio and i love hardcore music with a passion!
NU METAL
METALCORE
METALLIC HARDCORE
DEATH METAL
ALL AND ANYTHING HARDCORE!
Get to know me I'm a really cool dude with nothing better to do than high school
Shostakovich
do svidaniya
6,566 Posts
36/M/MD

offline     (6)
April 13 2011 1:05 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
I'm gay
Ron Shark
Time Husk
27,235 Posts
9/M/PA

offline     (5)
April 13 2011 2:06 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Look at that fucking name.
Mr. Bill
Oh No!
7,228 Posts
35/M/VA

offline     (12)
April 13 2011 3:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: NuMetalHXCKid1233

I'm a really cool dude with nothing better to do than high school

Importance of a High School Education

X Shane HallShane Hall is a writer and research analyst with more than 20 years of writing experience. His work has appeared in "Brookings Papers on Education Policy," "Population and Development" and various Texas newspapers. Shane has a Doctor of Philosophy in political economy and is a former college instructor of economics and political science.
By Shane Hall, eHow Contributor
.A high school diploma may be less than the ideal in today's increasingly technology- and knowledge-driven society, but it's still a vital first step toward economic success and self-sufficiency.

Geography
The Economics Center for Education and Research at the University of Cincinnati examined the benefits of a diploma by measuring the value of high school education in eight of Ohio's largest urban areas: Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo, Dayton, Akron, Canton and Youngstown.

A study by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) measured the value of secondary and post-secondary education in 30 member nations, including the U.S. OECD cautioned that increased high school dropout rates in the United States create ever-increasing penalties in the labor market.
Benefits
The Ohio study noted that high school graduation carries two classes of benefits for society: economic and fiscal. Economic benefits include higher incomes, which fuel increased productivity across the economy. Fiscal benefits include higher tax revenue for federal, state and local governments, coupled with fewer public assistance payments and lower incarceration costs.
Additional benefits of a high school education include improved access to higher education. Nearly all colleges and universities require a high school diploma for admission. Personal income rises significantly for each year of schooling beyond high school.
Economic Benefits
Over a lifetime, the average high school graduate earns $470,000 more than a high school dropout. Per capita, high school graduates earn an average of $8,400 a year more than dropouts. Dropouts face greater risk of unemployment. The OECD found that a high school dropout earns about 65 percent of what a high school graduate earns. OECD estimated that nearly one-third of male high school dropouts and more than half of female dropouts are unemployed.
Fiscal Benefits
High school graduates require fewer government assistance payments, including for health care, housing and unemployment compensation. In addition, dropouts account for the majority of prison inmates. Fewer dropouts mean fewer inmates, which means fewer state and local expenditures for incarceration.

Overall, the Ohio study estimated that each high school dropout costs taxpayers nearly $4,400 a year. In contrast, after subtracting the costs of schooling, the study estimated that taxpayers realize a return of more than $11 for every $1 invested in education. In short, the benefits of a high school education far outweigh the associated costs.
Misconceptions
Contrary to its popular perception, the General Education Development, or GED, is not a high school equivalency diploma. Although it is preferable to dropping out of high school, studies show that GED recipients still earn less than high school graduates. Further, a GED may not be adequately prepare someone for education beyond high school.
TOOTHPAC SHAKUR
master quoter
30,897 Posts
33/M/OH

offline  mobile reply   (2)
April 13 2011 3:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Fuck you, get outta my city
ClevelandSucks
Pvt. Pyle
752 Posts
24/M/OH

offline     (90)
April 14 2011 9:10 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
cbrickhouse
vanilla gorilla
213,860 Posts
39/M/PA

offline     (23)
April 14 2011 9:12 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
lol
Aunt_Pee
mr. birthdaysex
8,637 Posts
36/M/NC

offline   (12)
April 14 2011 9:15 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
SICK FRIENDS!!!!
amandaaa
beer me.
1,756 Posts
32/F/TX

offline   (15)
April 14 2011 10:35 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ALL HOPE IS GONE!
Captain Ahab
HONKY TONK BLUES
45,146 Posts
38/M/PA

online   (18)
April 14 2011 10:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
whore knee boy sixty nine
ClevelandSucks
Pvt. Pyle
752 Posts
24/M/OH

offline     (90)
April 14 2011 11:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: TOOTHPAC SHAKUR

Fuck you, get outta my city

oooh think your so bad ass
Yodel Toast
que te follen
20,134 Posts
35/F/PA

offline   (14)
April 14 2011 11:06 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Ant_p

SICK FRIENDS!!!!

haha
Carlo_HC
hardcore for life
25,187 Posts
36/M/NA

online   (1)
April 14 2011 11:21 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
ClevelandSucks
Pvt. Pyle
752 Posts
24/M/OH

offline     (90)
April 14 2011 11:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Carlo_HC

haha
forum Introduce Yourself! ›› Hey KID FROM CLEVELAND(well close to it) ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Hey KID FROM CLEVELAND(well close to it)

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?