forum Introduce Yourself! ›› Old School Punk Guy, Harrisburg PA ›› new reply Post Reply
exequals

exequals
7 Posts
48/M/PA

offline   (1)
April 28 2011 4:12 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Hello!

I play guitar, bass, and drums. Looking to start up a rockin' , energetic, creative, punk/hardcore/post-punk band. I am an old-school guy in age (35+) and tastes (just watch the documentaries "American Hardcore" and "We Jam Econo" to get an idea). But I also love a ton of newer bands that are influenced and have a fresh take on the "old-school" sound.

I have a blast writing and recording songs on my own but it is not the same, or as fun, as collaborating and making catchy noise with other people with similar ideas and tastes in music.

Please no Pop Punk, Metal, or Emo. No Drug Users or Alcohol abusers. I am a family man with a full time teaching job that I really enjoy so no stupid "punk rock" negativity, craziness, or debauchery (i.e GG Alien or Darby Crash….Although I do love the Germs :)

I live in the Harrisburg area. Looking for other musicians in about a 1 hour driving radius (Lancaster, York, Carlisle, Etc.).

Record Collectors a plus!
Bashar al-Asad
In sha'Allah
38,210 Posts
46/M/PA

offline   (11)
April 28 2011 4:15 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
yourte gay fuck you
forum Introduce Yourself! ›› Old School Punk Guy, Harrisburg PA ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: Old School Punk Guy, Harrisburg PA

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?