forum Sports Talk ›› NFL Draft ›› new reply Post Reply
PH1L
Time Husk
8,056 Posts
35/M/CA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
April 29 2011 9:08 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Not sure what to think about niners pick, hear smith is a real good player though
blackeyes
100%
47,277 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
April 29 2011 9:26 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
hoping my nigga peanut gets drafted
ass nipples
old dancing boy
39,411 Posts
35/M/PA

offline  mobile reply   (7)
April 29 2011 9:27 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: DeadlyHandSammich

Originally posted by: ass nipples

Also;

"The Eagles have selected Temple safety Jaiquawn Jarrett with their 2nd-round pick!"

Interesting. Is Mikell on his way out of Philly? I know he's scheduled to be a free agent, but this makes me wonder if they even want him back at this point. They seemed fairly impressed by both Nate Allen and Kurt Coleman, and now drafting another safety in the 2nd round. I'm also wondering what they plan to do oppositing of Samuel now. Maybe they reach out to a 3rd-4th round corner to develope, or maybe they have their eye on a free agent veteran.

hopefully when the lockouts over, they make a deal with kolb and patrick peterson

Do you think Reid made a deal with them to draft that kid for the Eagles and they'd trade him for Kolb?

i hope thats the case. everything is rumors now.
blackeyes
100%
47,277 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
April 29 2011 9:30 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
love that the eagles went after jj, cannnot believe he went so high though. i want a jersey
HippieHooligan
stmulatinterest
5,987 Posts
37/M/PA

offline   (6)
April 30 2011 12:03 AM   QuickQuote Quote  

Originally posted by: ass nipples

Also;

"The Eagles have selected Temple safety Jaiquawn Jarrett with their 2nd-round pick!"

Interesting. Is Mikell on his way out of Philly? I know he's scheduled to be a free agent, but this makes me wonder if they even want him back at this point. They seemed fairly impressed by both Nate Allen and Kurt Coleman, and now drafting another safety in the 2nd round. I'm also wondering what they plan to do oppositing of Samuel now. Maybe they reach out to a 3rd-4th round corner to develope, or maybe they have their eye on a free agent veteran.

hopefully when the lockouts over, they make a deal with kolb and patrick peterson

Do you think Reid made a deal with them to draft that kid for the Eagles and they'd trade him for Kolb?

stuff im hearing is, if the nfl finds out that a backdoor deal was done, both teams can be heavily fined and draft picks taken etc. also with the lockout back in effect, you cant sign players, and you cant trade unsigned players. plus they were saying all night that the cardinals want to sign marc bulger
DeadlyHandSammich
creepin on you
3,302 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (3)
April 30 2011 12:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
I dont understand why they can't just extent the old CBA until they agree on a new one. This is all avoidable bullshit.

Also loved everyone booing Goodell when he first stepped on the stage at the draft. He's been part of the problem since he took that job.
blackeyes
100%
47,277 Posts
33/M/AK

offline   (3)
April 30 2011 4:39 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Schools to have a 1st and 2nd Round pick this year:

California
Florida
Florida State
Illinois
North Carolina
Pittsburgh
Temple
Wisconsin
Peter SteeleyDan
HatesMostThings
19,190 Posts
7/M/NA

offline   (1)
April 30 2011 4:42 PM   QuickQuote Quote  

I dont understand why they can't just extent the old CBA until they agree on a new one. This is all avoidable bullshit.

Also loved everyone booing Goodell when he first stepped on the stage at the draft. He's been part of the problem since he took that job.

DeadlyHandSammich
creepin on you
3,302 Posts
37/M/NA

offline  mobile reply   (3)
April 30 2011 7:10 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Cant believe philly snagged casey matthews in the 4th. He's not clay but he already improves that garbage linebacker group.
DeadlyHandSammich
creepin on you
3,302 Posts
37/M/NA

offline   (3)
April 30 2011 8:48 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Also didn't realize the Birds drafted Alex Henery from Nebraska, NCAA's all-time most accurate kicker.
forum Sports Talk ›› NFL Draft ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: NFL Draft

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?