forum Hardcore/Metalcore ›› 7/19 CODE ORANGE KIDS & OLD WOUNDS @ THE POLISH CLUB ›› new reply Post Reply
riggard
I AM COME
6,199 Posts
27/M/PA

online   (7)
July 20 2011 12:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
If he doesn't it turns into a huge mess of frizz haha. I'll tell him to look into it, but please let's stop talking about his hair lmao.
HomusMomus
Cannonball
12,551 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply     (18)
July 20 2011 3:16 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: patvoytko

"Out of area local bands"

What does that even mean? If they're "out of area" that wouldn't make them local.

I wish CoK hit me up. I would have done a show for them that would have actually been promoted properly with a lineup that made sense. Band deserves better.

Promoted properly? I assure you, this show was promoted properly. The line up i thought was a good fit... It was all that hardcore/metal riffy screaming nonsense. Its all the same shit if you ask me. I counted about 42 people at the most last night. I believe that's a fine turn out for a bunch of bands no one has ever heard of, playing some bumfuck town 30 miles away from any real place that matters. I heard nothing but praise and thanks from all the bands that played. You spouting bullshit about our shows is doing nothing but making you look like a retarded infant. Maybe next time when our line up is up to your standards, you'll
come out and support. Maybe not... I dunno, that's your prerogative. You do what you want, I really don't care.
Strange Dong
8===D
5,595 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (15)
July 20 2011 3:22 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: J. Lichterman

Originally posted by: patvoytko

"Out of area local bands"

What does that even mean? If they're "out of area" that wouldn't make them local.

I wish CoK hit me up. I would have done a show for them that would have actually been promoted properly with a lineup that made sense. Band deserves better.

Promoted properly? I assure you, this show was promoted properly. The line up i thought was a good fit... It was all that hardcore/metal riffy screaming nonsense. Its all the same shit if you ask me. I counted about 42 people at the most last night. I believe that's a fine turn out for a bunch of bands no one has ever heard of, playing some bumfuck town 30 miles away from any real place that matters. I heard nothing but praise and thanks from all the bands that played. You spouting bullshit about our shows is doing nothing but making you look like a retarded infant. Maybe next time when our line up is up to your standards, you'll
come out and support. Maybe not... I dunno, that's your prerogative. You do what you want, I really don't care.

Real talk. If the band deserves better then why didn't you come out to support them? Jerk off.
riggard
I AM COME
6,199 Posts
27/M/PA

online   (7)
July 20 2011 3:28 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: J. Lichterman

It was all that hardcore/metal riffy screaming nonsense.

lol
HomusMomus
Cannonball
12,551 Posts
M/NA

offline  mobile reply     (18)
July 20 2011 4:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cbrickhouse

voytko isn't from lansdale?

anyways, i was beat as shit last night, my bad for not coming over.

We still love Brickhouse.
Strange Dong
8===D
5,595 Posts
31/M/PA

offline     (15)
July 21 2011 12:51 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Thank you to everyone that said we sounded good, it means so much
forum Hardcore/Metalcore ›› 7/19 CODE ORANGE KIDS & OLD WOUNDS @ THE POLISH CL... ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: 7/19 CODE ORANGE KIDS & OLD WOUNDS @ THE POLISH CLUB

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band