forum Sports Talk ›› official ongoing 2011 college football thread ›› new reply Post Reply
Mechanical Birds

i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
August 22 2011 6:22 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
miami might get the death penalty and wvu is going to be amazing. should be a great year.
Danny 3rdDistrict
WACK ARNOLD
1,481 Posts
39/M/MD

offline   (6)
August 22 2011 8:43 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
i am a diehard canes fan a semi alumni (didnt graduate)
Miami will lose postseason play and scholarships for some years, thats all
what this will do is expose that more than 80% of D1 schools have the same scumbag giving their kids things... i guarantee morgantown has one.
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
September 12 2011 11:14 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: Danny 3rdDistrict

i am a diehard canes fan a semi alumni (didnt graduate)
Miami will lose postseason play and scholarships for some years, thats all
what this will do is expose that more than 80% of D1 schools have the same scumbag giving their kids things... i guarantee morgantown has one.

of course they do, the miami thing was hilarious though because the u had just been shown and the film's thesis was basically "everyone thinks we're a shitty program that cheats but they're just jealous and racist."

Also, speaking of miami, what's up with schools not wanting their own stadiums in nfl markets? when the dolphis moves from the orange bowl and didn't even fight the efforts to tear it down, i lost a lot of respect for them. it pisses me off when schools do this and to me, makes them look cheap as an institution. i didn't even know this till last week, but pitt used to have their own stadium right in the middle of oakland, that sat fucking 80k people when it closed and they fucking left it to play in the 55k seat heinz field. schools like cincinatti keep it real by playing in nippert stadium, and that rules. it's the second oldest stadium in america and while they could play at the brand new paul brown stadium, they'd rather fend for themselves and give a shit about self sufficiency.

am i just being bitchy? there's just something about a stadium not really belonging to a team that seems trashy to me. does it bother you?
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
September 12 2011 11:18 AM   QuickQuote Quote  
speaking of stadiums, i'd like to see more colleges build domes. the fact that syracuse has a modern dome stadium is fucking awesome.

a couple high schools in arizona have them, fucking rules. could you imagine playing yr home games ina fucking dome as a high school kid?

cuntbreath
smells like vag!
9,444 Posts
44/M/NJ

offline   (20)
September 12 2011 7:59 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Temple will upset PSU this week
Mechanical Birds
i am the sun
11,979 Posts
30/M/WV

offline   (1)
September 18 2011 3:19 PM   QuickQuote Quote  
Originally posted by: cuntbreath

Temple will upset PSU this week

too bad : (

PITT and Syracuse to the ACC. I really want WVU to go too but nobody's talking. Fuck super conferences, they're going to ruin everything.
forum Sports Talk ›› official ongoing 2011 college football thread ›› new reply Post Reply

Quick Reply - RE: official ongoing 2011 college football thread

Connect with Facebook to comment: Login w/FB

or Sign up free! - or login:

Subject

wrap selection with italics
wrap selection with bold
insert less than symbol
insert greater than symbol

google image Insert Google Images
Share a Band

Your ad here?